"You mean when I saved you from that time from being caught a few months ago" Jeff asked in confusion.

"Indeed, now scram" EJ crossed his arms, not looking pleased, then again, its not like I can see his face.

"You were pretty badly hurt that time" Jeff stood up and dusted himself. "Anyways, now none of us owe each other, so don't you better disturb me during my spree ever again" Jeff hissed and jumped out of the window without hesitation, not looking back even once.

EJ then turned to me and stared at my feet. I followed his gaze and noticed a shard embedded in my calf of left feet, and a smaller shard embedded in my right knee, well, near it. Just as I noticed the wounds, I began feeling excruciating pain, it was terrible, is this how patients with broken bones feel?

The man in front of me clicked his tongue and picked me up like a bride, rather easily. I shrieked and threw my arms around his neck, I've never been picked up before! What do you expect?! Plus, it sent pain through my body.

"Aah! What are you doing!?" I held him tight, but his grip was pretty stable. The pain was there still.

"Taking you home, since its clear you can't walk" I could feel him rolling his eyes. (A/N: I wonder when you'll know he doesn't have eyes, and that he is Jack...)

"Can't you just leave me here?" I asked him, feeling bad for my friend. I tried to ignore the pain ,but it was hard.

"They will suspect you to be the murderer" The man spoke bluntly as stood in front of the window, looking down.

"Won't they suspect the same if I run?" I asked him stubbornly,my kegs twitched and pain shot through me again, but I held in the scream.

"No, they won't know you were here" EJ said as he climbed on the window.

"How?" I looked back and my stuff was gone.

"I got rid of your stuff and your presence when you were dealing with your pain" He spoke and jumped down, I screamed and held on him tighter, burying my face in the neck of his hoodie... Or his neck. He landed on his feet and stood up straight.

"Alright human, pull up my hood, will you?" He looked down at me.

"What? Why?" I puffed my cheeks, my eyes were Dilled with as my wounds ached. I know taking out the glass would leave me bleeding, which is something I don't want to happen.

"My hands are occupied with you, and I don't like my hair uncovered" EJ told me.

"Why did you pull it down in the first place?" I asked him, hiding my face.

"It slipped back when I jumped inside" EJ was beginning to Gore irrited, and I could feel it. I obliged to him and pulled his hood up for him. He clicked his tongue and began running. He ran like a normal human, until he spoke up.

"If you scream, I'll rip your voice box out" he spoke and I wondered what he meant, until he sped up, he ran like a car which is running at a speed of 20 km/min. Impossible, I know, but then again, it was also impossible for Jack to live after having his eyes gouged out and have his brain filled with hot tar. I shouldn't be so surprised. I refrained from screaming, remembering his threat.

Before I knew it, the masked man and I were back home. He placed me down and skillfully climbed up the wall to my window, which was closed. He opened it easily, it wasn't locked it seemed. He jumped down like before and landed skillfully. Picking me up, he jumped and climbed to my window, and brought both of us in.

He settled me on my bed and went to my bathroom. "Where is the first aid?" He called out from there.

"In the cabinet below the sink" I answered him, the pain was unbearable, but I have pain medicines in the first aid box.

He came back in the room and closed the bathroom door behind him. Waking up to me, he squatted down and began working on my feet. He handed me some pain meds and I grabbed the cup of water from my bedside table and took the meds quickly. EJ took out bandages and all the stuff he needed, it seemed like he knew what he was doing.

He worked swiftly. Before I knew it, the glass shards were out and placed aside, I could tell the painkillers were working. He cleaned the wound.

"You should be glad your wound isn't that deep to need stitches" he spoke.

"Trust me, I am" I muttered to myself. The man said nothing, but I noticed his hands were shaking. The glass was also present on him, only on his left arm thought, he must have broken the window with it.

Once I was bandaged, the man packed the box and went to leave, I grabbed his wrist and he stopped, turning to me.

"Y-your arm is h-hurt too" I stuttered out quickly.

"It will heal, faster than your wound" he spoke but I grinned his wrist and harder. I was stubborn, and he noticed, with a sigh, he settled on the side of the bed, in front of me. I picked up the box that he placed under the bed and opened it.

"Take off your hood" I told him and he grunted, muttering about some stubborn stuff bit listened. Once he did, I took his arm, it was bruised apart from the embedded glass.

I worked quickly and skillfully and within minutes, his arm was properly bandaged. I packed up the kit and he examined his arm, I stared at him proudly as he nodded.

Getting up, he left for the window, and climbed on it.

"Thanks for saving me by the way" I softly spoke, he turned to me for a brief moment and jumped out.

Something about your stubbornness and kindness rung a bell within his mind, it felt so familiar, yet not at the same time as he had never been you before.

He had been fine till he saw you for the first time, since then he began having these weird dreams. He theorized them to be memories, and they all had a certain (h/c) girl in them. He was confuzzled and had no idea what to do, especially about that girl.

And about you, just why were you so familiar? Why does he feels like he knows you? Why does he feels somewhat nervous when he is close to you? Is his brain trying to tell him something or what?

~Spares None~