"He's got a concussion? Jesus, Chandler you're a lot stronger than you look." Laura said, putting her books in her locker.

"Gee thanks." I say sarcastically, but I'm smiling. "So Laura, are you coming or not?" Zay asked from behind us.

"Obviously, after school on Friday right?" She asked. "Yep." I said simply.

"Wait a minute, your...dad thing or whatever  said we could stay the night, but what about Laura and Ava?" Parker asked. I didn't get that. Why wouldn't she be able to stay the night?

"Nah, I'm sure that Andy guy knows Chandler wouldn't do anything. Don't know about you though." Zay smirked.

"D-do what?" I asked, confused. But then they all kinda laughed at me. What'd I say that was so funny? "Chandler, have you ever actually had a sleepover?" Laura asks.

"W-when I was five, why?" I asked. I feel like they know something I don't.

"Well, you know how boys and girls have different parts, right?" She asked again.

"Yeah, so?" I asked, really not getting the point. Then she looked at Zay.

"He's got health with you, right?" She asked him.

Laura's POV

"Yep, we're just getting into reproductive health too." Zay answered my question.

"Oh no, I'm in that class! I don't wanna see the look on his face when he finds out--"

"Finds out what? I'm not five! Come on, guys! And I wanna know what 69 means too!" Chandler whined.

"Fine, Parker tell him what it means." I say, smiling. This kids gonna throw up. Parker then whispered in his ear, and Chandler's eyes went wide.

"So?" I asked, slightly amused. He waited a minute before speaking. "...Ewwww!!!!" He said, and we all laughed.

"You guys are gross." He said shaking his head.

"Welcome to high school, buddy." Zay said and put his hand on Chandler's shoulder. "I-I have one more question, though." Chandler said which surprised me. I kinda wanna be done with this conversation.

"Uh-Oh." Parker says.

"What does sex even mean? Like I kinda get it, two people get naked or whatever and it's super weird but what's the point?" He asked. Bro. I seriously hope he's kidding. "You're joking, right? Like I know everyone jokes about you not knowing what sex is but I figured that just meant you were inexperienced.."  Zay asked and Chandler shook his head with a serious look on his face.

"Your parents never gave you the talk? You never learned in middle school?" Parker asked.

"No and what talk?" Chandler replied.

"We'll learn all about it in health class bro." Zay said and laughed.

-------------------------------------------------

Chandler's POV

Alright class, today we are learning about reproductive heath, and if I hear one inappropriate comment, you will be written up." The teacher, Coach Smith said in a monotone voice. It was sixth period and I was finally going to get some insight into whatever the hell sex actually is.

"Open your textbooks to page 56." He followed.

I saw Zay turn to the page and him and Parker started laughing. I turned to the page and what I saw was definitely not funny. It was disgusting!

"Why are you laughing? That's gross!" I whisper yelled.

This is gonna be a loooonnnngggggggg day.

Soooooo I know this is kinda short and off topic but I really wanted it to be light hearted and humorous.

Chandler pic↓↓

^^ Shout out to Shelby for sending this ^^

Oki byeeeee!