Chapter Nineteen: Junior Year: Cheaters

I have never been cheated on before. I'm too crazy no one has dared to try. Until now. I was cheated on and was continuously cheated on. I think this is where my heart comes in because I am dying to give her another chance. I want to forgive her and to just kiss her.

Maybe this is why my relationships never work out. I allow people to walk all over me and when they aren't I'm stomping on their faces.

I was battling in my brain with what emotion I should be feeling. Sadness? Anger? I still don't know. There is a side of me that wants to forgive her and put it all behind us. Then the other part of me is wanting to pick up my phone and have her jumped.

I don't know what to do...and I don't know how to fell.

I think it depends on the severity. If there was no sexual act involved and it was emotional cheating, then maybe that can be worked out. If there was a sexual act involved, that is a little more tricky. For me sending nudes, while it is cheating, it is not a sexual act. Because there was no touching involved, just eyeballs on a screen. Therefore, it can be worked out.

This is what happened to me. My girlfriend sent nudes to someone who was not me. They got sent to the entire school. This hit me hard, I was told by my girlfriend that the pictures were sent before we got together and I wanted to trust her so I accepted that. I accepted this because I have made many mistakes in relationships, and I'm not perfect, so I didn't want to condemn her and look down on her because she made a mistake. Until she lied to me.

I find out everything. It doesn't take much. Hey, I still have people in the last town I lived in telling me what my exes are doing. I found out my girlfriend not only cheated on me at that time but she was continuously cheating on me.

I almost hopped the fence and ran to her so I could choke her. I decided to leave instead. To think things over. I decided to give her an ultimatum. Either she stops screwing around with my emotions...or we're done and I need my hoodie and my hat back.

I want it to work between us, but if she's not feeling it then she has to leave. She can go be with the person she was sending nudes to. Now if the person that your partner cheated on you with knew about you. That's a whole different story.

All I am doing right now is hoping my partner tells the truth finally and the other person didn't know about me.

If we do move forward, then she needs to understand one thing...

Never make Daddy angry. Cause she belongs to me.