Samantha Evelyn Tigers (Sagittarius Evellyn)

Name: Samantha Evelyn Tigers.

Creepypasta Name: Sagittarius Evellyn.

Age: 18 years old. 

Birthday: 09/24/00.

Zodiac Sign: Libra.

Species: Human.

Look: Blond long hair, emerald eyes, black tanktop, black leggings, black combat boots, black fingerless biker gloves, black cape with hood and black ninja mask.

Weapon(s): Bow and Arrows

Friends: Eyeless Jack, Jeff, Kate, Puppeteer, Jane, Kagekao, Jason the Toymaker, Candy Pop, Laughing Jack and BEN.

Enemies: Unknown.

Likes: Hunting, Breaking people's dreams, traps, forests, the night, the moon, the Greek goddess Artemis and the Roman goddess Diana.

Dislikes: Following rules, another hunters, bears, her family, her 'fake' friends and liars.

Crush: Homidical Liu.

Backstory: Samantha Evellyn Tigers was a happy girl with the love for the nature and hunting with her grandfather, who lived in the famous Slender forest. Sam and her grandpa went out hunting each night until he died.

The once 12 year old Samantha hated her family and disgusted them with all the hatred she had for them. One day, Sam went out with her bow in the forest and went hunting on her own and met Kate who became good friends.

After 6 years, Samantha was done and killed her mother with her bow and fled in the forest once the police came.

Since that day, Sagittarius Evellyn hunted around in the forest, waiting for her victims to enter the forest so she can kill them like the huntress she is.