Luca Luside (Demonic Guardian AU)

Name: Luca Luside (Lightning).

Age: 13 years old.

Creature: Human with blue cat eyes.

Look: Black curly hair with blue ⚡, blue cat eyes, blue T-Shirt with ⚡ Lines/ Symbol, brown short pants, black boots, red elbow protectors and blue half-finger gloves.

Friends: Helios Light, Mabel Pines, Candy, Grenda, Timmy Sunshine, Dot Matrix, Stanley Pines and Pi Mo.

Enemies: Dipper Pines, Stanford Pines, Bill Cipher, Pacifica Northwest, Peta Gramm.

Likes: A lot of things that have to do with Light & Lightning.

Dislikes: Annoying things.

Crush: Helios Light.

History: 

Luca Luside is a teenager boy with a strange family. Luca is born with blue ⚡ in his hair and on his cheeks. Luca has weird eyes for a Human but is respected by people. Luca moved at the begin of the last summer to Gravity Falls, Oregon. Luca has a big sercet: He has a Demonic Guardian on his side with the name Helios Light. Luca's and Helios' bond is so strong, that no one can stop them. Luca was 4 years old when he met Helios on the street. Luca was a child with no parents until he get be adopted by Alyssa Cipher- Northwest and Alexios Luside. From at that day, Luca lives very happy with the Luside's and Helios. But once Dipper & Mabel came here, there was created a Friendship Group between Luca, Helios, Dot and Mabel which made Dipper and Bill very jealous. Luca's Zodiac Symbol is a blue ⚡.