Hermetica Contra

Name: Hermetica Contra.

Nickname(s): Hermetica, Contra, Miss Contra, Criminal A527.

Age: 2 billion years old (looks like a 12 year old girl).

Birthday: 05/29/??.

Species: Demon.

Look:

Friends: Zafia Jacksy, Helios Light and Zoey Zodiac

Enemies: Dipper and Ford Pines, Gideon Gleeful and Robbie Valentino.

Likes: Making deals and contracts with people, science, technology and Alchemy.

Dislikes: Betraylers, another scientists, Time Police, Jails.

Zodiac Sign: Gemini.

Zodiac Symbol: The Alchemy symbol for Sulphur.

Crush: Nero Trias.

Backstory:

Hermetica Contra, an once kind-hearted and friendly female Dream Demon, was before her family's death a very caring and helpful person. After Bill Cipher destroyed their home dimension, her family died in the flames and the once kind-hearted and friendly Hermetica changed into a cold-hearted and dangerous female Dream Demon.

After she lost her home and family, Hermetica decided to become a criminal and started comitting crimes which were from robbery to killing people. Later on her crimes became so dangerous, that she was sent to Time Jail by Time Baby.

Even tho everyone thought that her crimes stopped and she was locked away forever, she managed to break out of the Time Jail and is now in the run for the Time Police. And is also hoping not to be caught by them.