Trunks-derella

"Hi, Beam."

"Forth."

"Sorry, do I bother you? Can I have a talk with you?"

"Oh, sure, uh, anyway, I am sorry for leaving early. I got Prof. Aunty's class early this morning."

"Nah, no problem."

"What's up?"

"You left your trunks in Lam's room."

"Trunks?", "what do you mean?"

"I mean... I mean what I've said..."

"What? Huh? Why'd I leave my trunks in Lam's room?"

Forth sighed as he stared at the black trunks in his hand.

"You sure?"

"Of course! What do you mean? What happened? Someone left his trunks in Lam's room?"

"Guess, you don't even know a thing here. I am so sorry."

"What is it Forth?" Forth could hear Beam chuckled in amusement.

Forth scratched his head.

"I slept with someone. Last night I slept with someone but he was no where on the bed this morning and I can't really remember his face..." Forth heaved a defeated sigh.

"It's a he? Is he Lam's friend?"

"Yeah, I don't remember much because I was very drunk in the end of the night, but Lam said he didn't invite anyone else than everyone who were there last night..."

"And he left his trunks?"

"Yeah."

"You sure, that's not yours? Have you asked everyone else?"

"I've asked them all. You're the last one. But I am sure, no matter how much I was drunk I will never, never ever sleep with those guys."

Forth heard Beam laughed again.

"You sure you had someone last night and not your own hand?"

"Oh, come on..."

"No, seriously, Forth. That's, maybe, your own hand."

"Ai'Beam, you asshole. My hands don't have those kind of pale thighs and that scent, that kind of... voice... they are just... hands..."

"You don't remember the face and yet you remember thighs! And scent and moaning voice! Imma call my mom, it's getting too kinky here, I am scared."

Forth just rolled his eyes as Beam laughed his ass off again on the line.

"Alright, then, I'm hanging u-"

"Wait! Forth, are you mad at me?" Forth could hear Beam giggled. "Please don't be mad at me! It's doesn't look and sound like this, but I'm really concerned! I was just joking, Forth, I didn't know it's that big for you, I am sorry naaaaa."

"Yeah, whatever..." Forth heaved a sigh.

"So... you usually can't remember their faces? How did you usually solve this?"

"I... I usually woke up before them and even if I didn't, it did never matter... yeah... I don't usually remember their faces... I mean... it doesn't matter-"

"Then it doesn't-"

"But!"

"But?"

"But this person... despite I don't remember his face, I feel this... guilt? I don't know, I am feeling rather responsible? I don't know what I feel right now, honestly..."