three is a crowd

"I can't say I have," Y/N chuckles, brushing her hair back with her fingers.  "What about you, Spence? Ever had a threesome?"

Spencer looks up from his drink, having spaced out for a second while listening to Luke and Y/N talk about their sex lives.

Both Y/N and Spencer were surprised to hear about all of Luke's sexual endeavors. He seemed like such a sweet and shy guy. You'd never think he'd have more notches in his bed post than fingers on his hands.

He brought up threesomes, saying that he'd only had one once before. Him and two girls, but that he'd really like to try with another guy. He'd slept with guys before, so he figured he'd like it just as much as the first go around.

"No, I...I mean, I haven't. But I also don't really...I don't get out that much." He shrugs, playing with the tiny umbrella that garnishes his drink.

"Would you want to?" Luke asks him. "I mean, if you had the chance?"

He shrugs. "There's a lot of germs passed around in a situation like that,"

Luke and Y/N look at him expectantly, waiting for a yes or no answer.

The boy blushes. "Yes, I would."

"What about you?" Alvez turns to Y/N.

She feels her cheeks heat up. "I... yeah, I guess."

"So, why don't we?" He asks, taking a sip of his beer. "Why don't the three of us do it?"

Spencer chokes on his drink when Luke says that. It takes him a few seconds to regain himself.

Both Y/N and Spencer share a look.

Spencer is conflicted. He has to see Luke at work every single day, but he knows that Luke wouldn't make things weird. Y/N on the other hand, he sees her all the time when he's not working. She lives just down the hall from him and she's his best friend. If for some reason this turned out badly, how would he be able to face her? And will his feelings for her get in the way of this just being meaningless sex?

Y/N is thinking about pretty much the same thing. She doesn't see Luke that much, so she could handle it being awkward with him. But Spencer? She doesn't want to ruin their friendship. Sure, she wouldn't object to sleeping with Spencer. In fact, she'd be more than willing. There's never a time where the two get together that Y/N isn't swooning over him and daydreaming about dating him. She always thinks about kissing him, running her hands through his hair, and what he'd be like in bed.

"I mean, would you wanna?" Y/N asks her friend.

"I...If you do, then, I mean...I want to if you want to." He shrugs, trying to play it off as if it's not a big deal. His stutter tells otherwise.

-

After leaving the bar, the three make a quick stop at Lover's Lane for some supplies before heading to Luke's apartment.

Spencer and Y/N stand there after kicking off their shoes, watching Luke as he takes off his jacket and hangs it up.

"Just do what feels right," He tells them.

The two look at each other. Y/N cautiously takes a step toward Spencer, bringing her hands to his face, getting on her tip toes, and bringing her lips to his.

He feels butterflies erupt in his stomach when the girl kisses him. Her soft lips moving against his slightly chapped lips. He hopes that they aren't too rough for her.

Y/N is feeling the same butterflies. When Spencer's hands find her hair and another set of hands find her hips, she feels her nerves building.

Luke pushes her hair aside and brings his lips to her neck, lightly sucking and kissing at the soft skin. His hands reach around to her front, undoing the button and zipper on her jeans before pushing them down with her underwear. She steps out of them and kicks them aside.