Under the Bathrobe and Red cap

Start from the beginning

Now however, Jungkook wasn't picking up. Taehyung wondered if the young man fell asleep or was in the shower. Deciding to call him again later, Taehyung went to his lap top and turn on the Vlive. J-Hope's live was on. He was eating and talking, wearing that small acorn hat Namjoon gave it to him, but what surprised Tae the most, however, was the fact that Hobi wasn't alone, Jungkook was with him.

-What the f... - Tae murmured. They were talking about "Idol challenge" and Tae couldn't stop looking at Jungkook. He looked so good with his dark hair. Tae loved his magenta hair as well, but dark Kookie was...uh... so masculine and sexy. Suddenly someone knock on Hobi's door and Jungkook went to open it. It was Namjoon.

Taehyung chuckled. It was normal for members to sometimes come to each other's live show. Well Jimin invited Jin to his live show yesterday and they ate and drink and kept on talking. Taehyung was laughing when Jin went to take a glass of Coca-Cola, when everyone knew it was alcohol. Jin's comment "The Cola is strong." sent Taehyung roaring with laughter. Out of all members, Jin and Jimin enjoyed drinking the most, although they were always careful.

Now, watching Hobi's live, he wondered what would be like if the dropped by too. He looked at his nakedness and remembered the running water, so he jumped up and ran to the bathroom. The tub was almost full. Cursing slightly, but quite relieved that it didn't overflowed Tae shut down the water, drain the excess water and stood starring at it. The inner battle was raging in his head and he was momentarily at the loss. Should he stepped in the bathtub or should he join the others in Hobi's room?

It took him less than ten seconds to decide. He grabbed a bathrobe and his new red cap, before dashing out of his room, pocketing his key in the robe pocket before finding himself knocking on the Hobi's door.

It was Namjoon who opened and let him in, looking at his attire and shaking his head, his dimple poking and chin protruding in a smile.

-Hey! – He yelled and he heard Hobi's laugh and Jungkooks voice. – Hey V!

The surprise and delight in Jungkook's eyes at seeing him entering the room, warmed Taehyung's heart as he stepped closer. Jungkook instinctively reaching to take his hand, but Tae slightly brushed off. They were live and they should be careful. Namjoon raised eyebrow was warning enough and Taehyung understood, even though it was excruciatingly difficult not to kiss that young obvious fool that sat in front of the camera and starred at him lovingly, right in front of everyone.

-Say hi. – Jungkook said and Tahyung did, showing off his new red cap. The chat quickly moved to that. Hobi was explaining how he and Taehyung went on shopping the other day when Tae saw the cap and fell in love with it, so he ended up buying it.

-I used to wear them when I was trainee. – Hobi said, while Tae posed with the cap that have LA letters on the front.

Jungkook kept watching Tae on the screen through the camera, pretending he was reading the comments. He licked his lips and admiring the fact that Taehyung could wear simple bathrobe and still look bloody amazing in it. The red cap on his blond hair was a loud statement, but that white bathrobe that was covering Taehyung's golden skin, made Jungkook gulped and breathe a bit faster. He knew that there was nothing more, but Tae's naked body under it. He felt himself getting aroused. He stood up, thankful for the loose pants he was wearing.

-I love this, baggy pants these days. – He said and went to stand next to Taehyung, but Tae took his seat in front of the camera instead. He will do his live soon, he promised to himself.

-Did you eat? – Hobi asked him and Tae said he did.

-Wasn't this supposed to be J-Hope live though? – Namjoon asked. At that Taehyung rose from the chair and went to stand in the back again.