{E p i l o g u e}

Song above- San Holo // Show Me

"...And then they all lived happily ever after," Ayla finished the story for her five year old daughter who beamed and giggled happily while clapping her hands.

"One more time, mommy!" She exclaimed and Ayla sighed.

"What? This is the fifth time I read the story for you!"

After the whole chaos had ended, Ayla had repaired all the buildings and the streets and even had a proper burial for her mother. After all, she was right. Ayla can't change the person who had birthed her.

As for the nursery rhymes, Ayla wrote more of them, bringing more of them into existence and published hundreds of books. Every Sunday, she would visit the cancer hospital or the orphanage to read nursery rhymes to the unfortunate children there, spreading love all around the globe as much as she could. She even made Faye the leader of the nursery rhymes who married Zeus shortly after everything had happened and every now and then, she would visit them and would reconnect with Gareth who loved her daughter more than anything in the world.

The strength of the nursery rhymes increased day by day and they were not being neglected any longer. And she would talk to her father, too and would sometimes see him or feel his presence. Even though she was the Light Queen, some of her hair strands were still white and she would rather keep them that way.

"Mommy, I think, I'm really spwecial, too!" Her daughter pulled her out of her trance. Ayla put her hands under her armpits and pulled her up before seating her in her lap. She poked her small nose once and said, "You really are special."

Instead of being elated, her daughter pouted again, "You're just saying that because you're my mother." Ayla's eyes widened at her words and she denied it instantly.

"I think I'm realllyyy special, like you," She explained and Ayla rose a brow.

"Oh? Why do you say that?"

"Because there are fairy tales in my room. Asking me for help!" She said and giggled.

"What?! Do you see them now? Are they here now?" Ayla asked her and she giggled again, pointing towards her doorway. Ayla shocked eyes met with numerous other before they fled away, crashing into walls and breaking her favorite vase in the process.

Uh oh.

~*~