{T e n}

Song above- Vendetta // Position Music

"Do I have to?" Ayla grumbled under her breath, trying to wriggle her hands from Faye's death grip

"Do I have to?" Ayla grumbled under her breath, trying to wriggle her hands from Faye's death grip. "The last time I did this, you scolded me!"

"Yes, but you're doing it for a good purpose now. Before, you did it for your own curiosity."

"And using me as a bait is the best idea you got?" Ayla hissed, wriggling her hand more furiously but stopped when Faye shot her a death glare.

"Yes. Yes, it is," Faye said, and Ayla sighed at that. She turned her wrist and looked at the watch which Faye had made for them. It said 4:42 pm, meaning that there were only 17 minutes left till the guards change their positions.

They were only a foot away from the castle and Ayla stopped dead in her tracks when she spotted it from near. From where she was standing, she saw that there was one square shaped structure with four towers on each of its edge, and one in the middle of it. The bricks were colored a light shade of purple and the conical roofs shone because of the golden color painted on them, each with a red waving flag on top. The gate was a cylinder shape which converged to form a pointed top. The magnificent glass windows were of the same shape and they glinted from the sunlight. There was a brick bridge of the same shade of purple which lead to the gate. A stream was running underneath the bridge and Ayla could see white swans floating in the crystal clear water.

"Close your mouth, otherwise flies will get in there," Gareth chuckled, making Ayla snap back to reality. 

"I haven't seen flies here," Ayla muttered, and Gareth nodded. "That's because there are no flies here," He replied smugly, to which Ayla face palmed from her free hand.

"Can we continue with the plan now that you're done staring?" Faye asked, and Ayla shook her head 'no.'

"Well, too bad you already agreed," She added, and Ayla took in a deep breath. Noticing Ayla's nervousness, Faye placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and squeezed it. "You got this."

Ayla nodded at her and passed her a forced smile which she returned. Here goes nothing.

"BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP, HAVE YOU ANY WOOL?" She sang- well, yelled, in her loudest voice and she could see guards looking around, adding to her anxiety.

"YES SIR, YES SIR, THREE BAGS FULL," She continued and twirled, now in the open forest. "ONE FOR THE MASTER, ONE FOR THE DAME, AND ONE FOR THE LITTLE BOY-"

"Excuse me?" A voice piped in, interrupting her singing and she looked at him. He was wearing a guards uniform. Yes!

"Yes?" She feigned innocence, battering her eyelashes hoping that he would fall for it.

"Don't you know that it's offending to sing about the black sheep?" He asked, and Ayla again shook her head.

"Why?" She asked to which he replied, "He was shaved for his unique wool color and then killed by humans." A tear rolled down his cheek and Ayla, too, felt bad.