The Break Up

Celest***

I walked in my room, well "new room" of the pack house to start to put my things out and getting it on the closet or counter. I was so tired, I jumped to my bed and let out a sigh, we'll this is shit.
My eyes open when I heard my phone ringing, I see that it is Sean so I pick the phone fast and bring it to my ear.

"Hey babe" I heard in the other side of the phone and it cracked me a fool of a smile on my face. God I miss his voice.

"Hey what's up?" I reply getting comfortable in bed. Holding the tears cause I know what I need to do and I don't want to.

"Are you okey baby? Where are you? Do I have to pick you up tomorrow for school?" He started asking sounding very worried. I don't want to break up with him on the phone! I have to do it in person, that's the least I could do I think.

"Baby can you come we're I am and I'll try to answer all of your question, please?" I hold my tiers. I really love Sean! I knew him so long! He knows all about me, his like a best friend! Some people say your first love it's the hardest to leave and never forget.

"Where are you?" He sounds confused and worried.

I told him to meet me on the park that was near of the pack house. We planned to meet at 6pm.

~5:48pm~

When I arrived at the park I saw lots of kids playing around then my eyes landed on him sitting on a bench. God his perfect!

I smile and running to him I made a jump to his arms. He catch me and hugs me tight. How can a person leave someone they love?

"What's the matter? Why did you want to meet here?" then he put me down. My feet's on the ground now. I look up at him. And then give him my best smile even if it's the fake one.

"You know I love you right?" I put my right hand on his cheek gently. He takes my left hand on his.

"Yes, your my everything"

"We have to broke up" I said it. I wasn't ready but I have to! I feel miserable!

I saw his eyes getting watery "Wait, what!? why? But I love you! We can't-"

"I'm moving away, we have to. I don't want to make you tied to me when you can meet someone that is made for you. Please understand, okey? I will always be there when you need me but not like a girlfriend" My eyes are getting watery. I don't want to leave him! and I totally can't tell him the truth why I have to, so I have to lie to him. I really don't want to lie to the person that always was there with me when I need it to.

"No, I can't accept it Celest!" " Tell me the truth "

"Cause I found someone better!" this lie is the worst! I don't believe what I just said!

"What?!" Now his angry. He let go of my hands and back off a little. His looking straight to my eyes, I think even in my soul. "You were with someone when you were with me and now you want to break up?"

I have to lie.. again "Yes" My voice is cracking.

"You know what? I'm leaving! I can't believe you!" He back out and leave me all alone. I just watch his featured getting smaller every step he take. But he looked at me one more time "I thought you were different, I guessed wrong".

"I'm sorry" I whisper to myself. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks, one by one.

Good Bye Sean... I will always be my first love...

I walk back to the pack house. it was just like 6 or 7 minutes to go there, anyways I don't have a car so it leaves me no choice but to walk.