Your A Bad Dog

**REWRITTEN**

**Chase**

"Bad news for you, you made a promise human" I said to her. She tens up and I let her go. She run upstairs. She was so beautiful. My wolf just wanted to claim her just when my eyes set on her beautiful eyes. She has brown eyes with brown hair, tan skin. Her lips. God I wanted to kiss them all day! I want to feel her body with mine. That would be amazing.

But she's a human. She haves to be a fucking human! I don't like the humans. Humans are weak! My dad always said that. Like the vampires, we werewolf can break does vamp people in a sec. But let's don't talk about them, I want to be with her now. And make her happy with being in the pack house.

I go upstairs to see Luke,Zach and Alex talking with Mr. Lancaster. I know that killing his son isn't a good idea but me has Alpha we have to do it for the safety of the pack. Dean was my beta, but his gone now, we were going to put Celest in Betas position but she's human and she is to weak for that. So I chose Luke instead, who was my third in command.

I walk to them who were sitting in the sofa watching the TV. "Where's Celest?" I ask Luke. Luke doesn't look at me when he reply "I told her to get her stuff"

"I'm gonna check her" I told him and when my back is facing him I hear him chuckle.

"Check if she's do in it or check if the bed it's good for you too to do it now?" he chuckles and laugh a little and I punch his arm really hard, and my wolf growl inside of me with just the thought of us mating. God I just meet this human! I need to calm down. I walk upstairs and look for her room and I saw the door a little open so I peek in.

I walk there and saw her throwing her clothes to her bed. "What are you doing? You suppose to be getting your clothes in the bag not in the bed" I said getting to the bed and putting her clothes in the bags.

"Whatever your not my boss" she snap rolling her eyes at me. Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out. My little patience that I have its gonna explode, and I still don't want her to see me in my bad side or not ever.

We pack everything, literally everything. She said her goodbyes and now were in our way to the pack house and that would take us almost like 1 hour driving.

Luke was in the back playing in his phone. And Celest is by my side while I'm driving.

"So where did you study?" I ask not knowing how to start a conversation.

"In the same school as--" I cut Luke

"Not you moron" I growl at him.

"In a public school" she replied coldly, okey let's see what to say next.

"Interesting, do you want to say goodbye to your best friend or someone close to you?" I keep my eyes on the road, and I keep the inch of keeping my hands off of her.

"We'll Hazel my boyfriend's-" I didn't let her finished. And I heard Luke cough heavily. Boyfriend?!

I stop the car brutally in the sideway. "Boyfriend?!" I yelled, I can feel my wolf trying to get out but trying is getting harder by the minute just imagining that some stupid moron had the time to make my mate smile and touch what's mine!

"Yes, Sean is my boyfriend! Do you have a fucking problem?!" I was getting mad

Pissed.

Furious.

"Yes because your mine and only mine!, Where does he live?Because were going to leave him a surprise goodbye gift" I want to kill him now.

"It's not your problem and I'm not yours, I'm his girl and only his!" my heart stop. My wolf wanted to kill that bastard!