єιgнт

"No... He can't he's nice, he's the dude I actually started crushing on." I try to convince my self.

"He did it, Snow, it's him!! Wait you were crushing on him?!" He asks, shocked.

"Uh yeah..." I confess feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Oh my god Snow!! God, now you did it didn't you!!" He exclaimed.

"Well I'm sorry if I started crushing on Ashton!" I reply. He sighs, squeezing his eyes shut and squeezing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and pointed finger.

"Okay, so you know the dream you just had."

"Yea." I nod at his seemingly question.

"Well, I can't help you when you go near him."

"WHAT?!" I yell.

"Shhh!! Shut the fuck up he can come any minute!" Nathan shushes me.

"But the man that claims he is Ashton, he's not!! It's someone else!!" I plead.

"Snow." He scowls.

"NO I'M SICK OF YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!!" I yell

"GOD DAMMIT SNOW I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Nathan yells.

"So I have to stay by you all the time?" I ask quietly.

He sighs heavily. "I have to, it's the only way to keep you safe."

I start to tear up and his words. I thought I was safe. I thought I was free, but no, the stupid person that has taken over the real Ashton has ruined it. Fuck.

"Oh no, Snow don't cry." He soothes and wraps his arms around me placing his head on my shoulder. I stand, shrugging his head off me. Suddenly, I hear a banging from downstairs.

"Shit, I think its him!"

"SNOW! OPEN UP! ITS CALUM!"

I turn back.

"Can I?"

Nathan sighs.

"Check if Ashton's outside. If he is, don't open it. If he isn't you can."

I nod and run downstairs and open the door without checking to see a panicked Calum.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Its Ashton, he- there's something wrong with him. You have to come with me NOW." He grabs my wrist and takes off, running towards Ashton's house. All I hear is screaming and 'CALM DOWN MATE', by the time we get there.

He opens the door and drags me into his house, which is really nice, and into the Living Room.

"He just randomly got a knife and then started screaming about how he doesn't want to be controlled anymore."

I look at the sight, which involves Ashton on the floor, screaming, with a knife in his hands, while Michael and Luke are trying to calm him down.

Nathan appears beside me and looks at me.

"Nathan! What do I do?" I ask, not caring if anyone hears me.

"Don't help him. The devil is trying to take over, nothing anyone can do will help. We have to wait."

I bite my lip and look back at Ashton who is looking at me with wide eyes, while still screaming.

Luke and Michael take a glance at me before going back to calming Ashton down.

"You spoke!" Calum yells.

I shake my head.

"Yes!"

Ashton stops screaming and I run over to him.

His eyes are wide and his breathing deeply. I see something in his eyes, like a battle going on.

He reaches out to me and grabs my hand.

He stops breathing as hard and looks into my eyes.

"Shh, shh, calm down." I whisper to him.

"His taking over, Snow, I-" He screams again.

I reach over to the knife and cut my finger on it, then draw a cross on his forehead and wrists, in attempt to help him block out Satan.

It must work, because he screeches even louder then before.

"MATE CALM DOWN, ITS ALRIGHT, ITS GONNA BE OKAY!" Luke yells.

"NO! ITS NOT!" Ashton screams.

I'm honestly surprised the neighbours haven't woken up yet, its 3:58am and a 20 year old man is screeching his lungs out, but then I realise every house in this neighbour hood is soundproof. He obviously doesn't live with his parents, because, well. Yeah.

I trace a heart into the back of his hand with my finger, not caring whether its the bloody one or not.

"Its okay, its okay, Ash. Just take a breath. Don't let him in. He doesn't control you."

Ashton seems to calm down a little, but not enough.

"Ashton, calm down. Shh, shh." I try.

He still isn't calm, so I kiss him. He takes a second, but stops screaming. His breathing slowly goes down and I hear the knife drop. He kisses back, and I trace a heart over again in his hand.

After a minute, I pull back and look at him. I smile and he weakly copies me, before his eyelids slowly drop.

"Goodnight, Ashton." I whisper, before getting up and leave straight through the front door and shutting it, then back to my house and to bed.

-

-

-

-

-

------

Hey guys.

So I got around to updating, and claps to @MystreyMichael who started the chapter off for me and helped me write this chapter.

As you know, I've been sick, I'm v v sorry. I'm getting better though. Also, school ends in 2-3 weeks. I have a maths test tomorrow ~.~ save me.

I changed my username from;

MisDirectionerCarrot.

To;

SullBowTie

Yeah ^.^

Updates might be slower, because I'm only 12 and I have school and sports and homework and I'm currently studying a law book for no reason, also all my updates are on my phone unless I say otherwise. I know, weird.

Other then that, bye I love you guys, thank you so much! Xxoxoxoxo