ғιvə

"Doesn't this room seem so familiar?" An all to familiar voice said, behind me.

I nod and open the door, wider.

I walk around and sit on my old bed. I watch as he sits on the bed next to mine, with a small chalkboard above it, with the words 'Mikael' in chalk, written in messy handwriting, obviously written by a little child. My bed was the same as his, except my sheets were pink and white, while his were black and blue.

"You can talk to me, you know." He offers, an attempt to get me talking.

I chuckle lightly and nod no.

"He threatened me to. Snow, we're twins. His going to haunt both of us. You can talk to me." He tries again.

I sigh. Suddenly, Nathan appears in between our beds.

"Its true, Snow. I did threaten him. You and Michael are both trapped. Neither of you can have friends. I'm going to be your only friend. You hear that Michael? You talk, text, communicate or even think of any of your friends, let's say you wont see them for a long, long time." He smirks, sitting next to Michael on his bed.

Michael glares at him and looks over at me.

"Am I allowed to talk to her. She's my sister. She's my fucking twin." He asks.

Nathan chuckles.

"You can talk to her, but she can't talk to you. I'm her only friend. Not even her stupid twin will get in the way of that." He spits.

Michael frowns and turns to him.

"You fucking kidding me. Why can't she talk to anyone? Or have any friends? Why is she not allowed to fucking communicate? Why are you even here?" Michael bursts out, clearly upset.

Nathan does nothing but smirk.

"Why am I here, you ask?"

"Yes. Why. The fuck. Are you here?" Michael spits, through gritted teeth.

"I was summoned, you filthy bitch." Nathan hisses.

I raise an eyebrow, while Michael looks taken aback.

"By who?" He asks, curiously.

"I'll tell you later." Nathan replies, simply.

"Fine. But how were you summoned?"

"Go look in that cupboard over there in the corner." Nathan points to a medium, square door, built into the wall. Michael and I both walk over to it. When we get there, Nathan is behind us, observing. Slowly, I open the door and turn on the little light bulb that was in the ceiling. I see on the wall a pentagram, surrounded by what looks like dried blood. On the ceiling, there are drawings of what looks like the same little boy in each picture, with pointy teeth and black eyes. They looked like they were drawn by a little kid. I look at all of them.

One has the boy punching another boy, another is the boy with a bloody knife, then in the next the boy is shooting someone. There are so many different pictures of the same boy, holding a different weapon in each picture. One picture catches my eye, it's drawn differently from all the other drawings, but the boy is still the same details. Black eyes, brown hair, same clothes etc. The boy seems to be holding hands with a girl, who has long, platinum hair and green eyes. It looks a lot like the younger version of... Me.

"Wow." Michael finally says.

I nod in agreement.

"But who did all this?" Michael asks.

"I drew this." Nathan points to the boy and girl holding hands.

"If you want to know who did the rest, just look in corner."

I look in the corner and see bloody writing.

'Summoned by Michael Clifford and Snow Clifford.'

---------------

So new chapter. cliffordhanger again sorry. SEE WHAT I DID THERE? CLIFFORD? CLIFF? NO? OKAY.

sorry about how short it is, i didn't know how else to make it longer.

this is also kind of partly based off paranormal activity 3. not fully, just partly. HAVE YOU SEEN 5SOS DRESS UP AS TARGET EMPLOYEE'S PRANK YET? I LAUGHED SO HARD OMG

k bye

summoned ✿ a.i ✿जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें