Chapter 16

~~~Third Person ~~~

After a sleepless night within Matt's house, all the participants of the sleepover finally decided that it would seem exeptable to pretend to wake up at around 8am. You were trying your best to not seem like a complete awkward mess around Matt; however, you were failing absolutely miserably. What exactly does one do about having a sleepover with a guy that kissed you that night before? It's not a particularly stellar situation to be in. One person who definitely picked this up was Ren. Sure, Ren and you haven't been friends for too terribly long now, but it sure seemed like he knew you like the back of his hand. I mean, you too did go on a few dates while Matt and the guys were missing, but now you just felt... Lost.

~~~Ren's Pov~~~

Something has definitely been off with Y/N. She has only just now began acting like this.

After a few minutes of watching how she seemed to act around the other, I quickly picked up that it wasn't just her who was acting weird; Matt was too.

Both of their bodies seemed to tense up whenever they talked to each other, Y/N even went as far as running her fingers through her hair multiple time while just saying one sentence to Matt. After observing for about an hour, I finally decided to pull Y/N to the side to speak to her.

"Look, you might be able to fool the others, but I know you are hiding something from me. Please just tell me what it is," I crossed my arms as I leaned against a wall, waiting for an answer.

~~~Your Pov~~~

It took a few minutes of nervously running my fingers through my hair before I finally replied, "I was going to tell you this when we left, but, Matt kissed me. I really wish he didn't. I've told you how I had a small crush on him. It's just... I am so overwhelmed at the moment. I mean, my bestfriend/crush-ish had been kidnapped and he just randomly appeared back. For the longest time others tried to convince me that he was gone forever." I began tearing up, my voice had began shaking with all the emotions that I had  been trying to hold back all night. "You were the only one that truly supported me with everything and honestly, I had started falling for you. I was so sure that I wanted you, and only you. But now that Matt is back, I'm just so... Confused and unsure. I like you both, but I can't have both of you and it's just,,, so frustrating to not know what you want."

I looked down as I began sniffing a d crying harder. I hadn't been looking down for that long before Ren had lightly lifted my chin up so that I would be looking at him; however my tears made it difficult to see his face. He cupped my cheeks gently with his hand as he wiped my tears way gently.

"I understand. This is not a thing that happens to everyone, I will still be your friend no matter who you pick. I want to stand by you, even if it means I would have to be with someone else. You mke me so happy and I just want you to be as happy as you can be," his sky blue eyes looked into my own as he flashed me a candy sweet smile. I didn't notice at the time, but his smile seemed to pull me in, and I began inching towards him. Towards his lips. Before I knew it, our lips were touching. We kissed for a little before I realized what was happening, blushing a dark red as I pulled away.

"I... I should be heading home. Uh, tomorrow see you?" I managed to get out in my extremely flustered state.

Ren giggled as a response, blushing softly in a way that made him... cuter-? Gah! What am I saying?! I need to leave immediately.

I backed away from Ren and quickly walked back to where everyone else was, told them and excuse as of why I had to leave. I grabbed my things and speed walked home, question what I had just done.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Not the greatest chapter; however tonight was the only night I had free to write this and really wanted to get this chapter out to you guys! I have yet to proof read this so sorry that it's a mess, I am currently doing this at 2am and want sleep. But I hope you guys are having a wonderful 2019!!! Please Vote and comment, I absolutely love hearing your feed back! I would especially love it one this chapter since this is kinda a personal chapter since I based this off of a conversation I had with my boyfriend... Well, the whole 'bestfriend getting kidnapped' obviously wasn't part of the conversation obviously. Aaaa this author note is waaaay too long, sorry!

Matt: DANNY WHY DID YOU HAVE Y/N KISS REN?!?! I THOUGHT THEY WERE MINE!!!

Me: Shush you, it's part of something in the future and I don't want to spoil it. Also I personally think Ren is a pretty nice guy.

Matt: You are just saying that cause he reminds you of your boyfriend

Me: Nooooo

Matt: You literally took his personality and a whole conversation you had with him. You even did the same actions!

Me: You know what, you have lost talking privileges for the rest of this chapter.

Aaaanyway remember to
♥Stay Awesome♥