Chapter 7

Hey guys I know... My posting schedule is all over the place... I'm going to come up with a new schedule because of the other book I posted... Once I come up with a schedule I'll post it in this book... But enough of me talking let's get to the story ^~^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~Matt's Pov~~~ (Wait, Matt is alive!?)

'What happened to me?' I think as I open my eyes and I look around and notice that I'm sitting in a chair tied up? 'What the hell?' I try to move but it no use... I look up and see a figure in front of me kinda short... Well shorter than me anyway... "Who's there?!?" I ask.

"Oh your awake... that's not good... You need to sleep..." I could see the figure it look so demonic that I could see it glowing red...

"Who are you? What do you want with me?"

"You'll find out sooner or later..." And the figure walked away and threw something on my lap and it began smoking then a fell asleep...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~Kokona's Pov~~~

Me and Tokai have been walking for over an hour and I finally got him to stop being shy around me.. Then we see Haruto in the distance so I run up to him...

"Hey Haruto! what took you so long?"

"Oh sorry I went to the store to bring some snacks..." He said then held up a bag with donuts.

"You didn't need to bring food... But that very kind of you..." I give him a smile then I start walking to the house and it was perfect timing because we walked in than (FN) came running down the stairs.

"You guys are acting like children... You to need to knock it off..." She said.

Then Tokisaki followed her saying: "Its not my falt!!! He started it!!! If you are mad at anyone it should be him!!!"

(FN) walks up to use and sees Haruto and huges him. "What took you so long?"

"I was grabbing donuts and there was a huge line..." Haruto stated and I found it quite weird that the donut shop would have a long line so late at night...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~Haruto~~~
We all sit down and I pass out donuts and grab my self the separated donut and began eating it then (FN) looked at the donut confused then passed out 'Good... It's working as planed' I pretend to pass out then I hear all of their heads hit the table I wait a few seconds then get up and pick up both Tokai and Tokisaki and walk to my house and give them to my friend (What am I doing? I'm going to name his friend Ryuto... Ok carry on...) And I hurry back to (FN)'s house and lay down again and look at my timer 'Perfect timing...' I grin then I hear (FN) wake up a little.

"Ugh... What happened?" I hear her grunt and I slowly lift up my head...

"(F-FN) what happened? Was it the donuts?"

I see Kokona's head shoot up and then I see Kaoru's. "Haruto... What where in those donuts?" Kokona asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooo a clif hanger ^-^

Matt: DANNY WHAT THE HELL?!?

Ryuto: Finally I'm in the story... Hey Matt *insert devilish grin here...*

Tokisaki: I'll finish it for Danny~Chan Thank you Reader~Chan for reading I hope you like the story if you do it would be appreciate if you showed your love by either voteing or commenting or both!!!
❤Stay Awesome!!! ❧Tokisaki ❤
See Danny I can do an outro!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤Stay Awesome!!! ❧Danny ❤