Chapter... What? 15?

*Before The Boys Were Returned Home*
~~~Haruto's Pov~~~

"You let them escape?! Do you know how much trouble we could get in for this?!" Ryuoto spat as he yelled at me, furiously. But how could I blame him? The 3 people getting in our way had just escaped our grasp.

And he believes that it was my fault.

Oh sorry, you must be terribly confused! You see, this wasn't my idea to kidnap the others. It was Ryuoto's. He told me that the only way I could get you was to kidnap the boys, and that he would help me get you. But I was always confused by some of the things he had me do. I never wanted to hurt anyone, it's too late for that now. Enough of my 4th wall break! Shall we get back into the story?

I nodded my head understandingly, "I-i know, but-"

"But what?! They are probably already at the police station telling them everything, and Y/n will never speak to us again! Do you know how much she'll hate us after she finds out what you did?!" Ryuoto yelled as he pushed me into the wall.

"What I did? This was all your idea! I didn't want to hurt them! But you said it was the only way to get Y/n, and that if I didn't do it you'd kill me!" I yelled back, finally standing up for myself, the first time in months.

Ryuoto snickered, making my expression change from one of anger to pure horror, "That's not what the police are gonna think," he trailed off.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I stuttered out.

He began pacing back and forth, smirking, "You see, they believe this was all your idea. I can just say that you threatened me," he stopped his pacing to look me dead in the eye, "I might be able to get out of this, but you. You are going to be locked up for a long, long time."

My eyes widened in disbelief, "Is that why you made me say all those things?! Why you made me fight Matt?! Why you made me do all those awful things to the guys?!" I said as I started backing up.

"Finally you are catching on. Did you really think that I would just let you have Y/n? Are you really that stupid?" Ryuoto chuckled.

I glanced over towards the exit before I looked back at him. Without much thought or care, I ran for it. Ran out of the house. I knew I had to explain myself to Y/n before it was too late. Before Ryuoto or the guys had a chance to erase the truth.

After running for what felt like hours, looking and searching for Y/n a thought came into mind. They already got to her.

I ran to her house. She wasn't there. I waited. And waited. Until I ended up falling asleep, where could she be? And besides, she'll have to come home eventually.

Until then, I'll continue to sleep at her front door. Waiting.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~
A.) Sorry that it's so short, I'm gonna try to make next chapter longer!

B.) I'm sorry that it took so long to get another chapter out! I'm still going through a shitty situation and yeah...

C.) I haven't really been able to sleep in awhile, so sorry if this was awful...

D.) I might be ending this soon? But only because I have a really good ending for this story

E.) I hope you guys have had a wonderful day/night/week/month/year or life in general!

I'm gonna be making a musical one-shot book (Mostly BMC and DEH), which I will hopefully publish today, and I'd love it if you guys checked it out?

Also... THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 12K+ READS!!! LIKE HOW?!?

Tokisaki: It's because I'm amazing!

Me: I mean, you aren't false, you are pretty great

Tokisaki: Damn right!

Me: You are such a dork, anyway Love ya guys loads, thank you guys so much!