She looks so fucking hot like that.

Mina remains still, trying to keep a hold of herself before all hell breaks loose. Placing both her hands onto Mina's ass, Chaeyoung smiles deviously as Mina's breath hitches upon that provocative touch.

"My angel," Chaeyoung coos into Mina's ears, "I thought you want me to go."

Mina swallows down an invisible lump in her throat.

"I want you in my bed."

God, save me.

Chaeyoung's smile breaks into a full Cheshire grin, so fucking turned on by Mina. She immediately wraps her hands around Mina and pulls her in for another round of hungry kiss.

Chaeyoung doesn't know how they struggle their way to Mina's door but they somehow manage. She starts to place open mouthed kisses at the expanse of Mina's neck while the usually elegant owner fumbles for her keys in her purse. It takes a few agonizing minutes to finally unlock the door and the duo stumbles inside before Mina slams the door shut.

Wasting no time, Mina pins Chaeyoung down on the cold floor, stopping all her movements. Chaeyoung's drunken senses instantly focus on the pair of dilated pupils staring down at her. She notices they speak of confusion, pain and lust.

It must be overwhelming for Mina to suddenly feel everything at once.

"Shh. Relax. Breath," Chaeyoung reaches to caress Mina's flushed cheek, catching a tear drop with a finger.

"I...I," Mina struggles to convey her words. In her mind, she fights a lone battle against the flooding emotions and unwarranted doubts.

"Look at me, Mina. I'm here now. I'm here," Chaeyoung chants to comfort her lonely girl.

Mina wills herself to look at Chaeyoung. The affection in Chaeyoung's gleaming eyes penetrate her chaotic heart and mind, completely breaking down her walls.

Chaeyoung is real. She is here.

"Get up," although Mina is whispering, her simple instruction comes out clear and domineering. The heavy air between them abruptly changes from emotional to resolute.

Chaeyoung quickly scrambles to her feet. Mina begins to move forward stealthily, causing Chaeyoung to step back, her excitement building. Their eyes never tear away from each other.

I'm hypnotized by you.

Suddenly, the back of Chaeyoung's knees come in contact with something soft. Before she can turn around to see what's the obstacle, Mina gives her a slight push and she lands onto a mattress with a thud.

Mina straddles her, "You're in my bed now."

"Obviously," Chaeyoung lets out a laugh.

"You don't understand," Mina shakes her head, "You're the only one."

Chaeyoung smiles fondly at Mina, "It's not too late to stop now."

The taller girl shakes her head again. This time she starts stripping off her coat and turtleneck, leaving only her black bra exposed.

"The only thing I'm stopping now is running away," says Mina while guiding Chaeyoung's hands to its buckle, "I'm done running away."

Nodding, Chaeyoung unclasps her bra and throws it aside. Her eyes mesmerize at the glorious naked beauty sitting on her lap. Two deliciously hardened nipples greet her, ready to be devoured.

"And I'll be with you," Chaeyoung smiles sweetly at her goddess.

She leans in to begin assaulting the left nipple with her mouth. One hand circles Mina's waist to press her body closer and the other hand reaches up to fondle her right breast.