zachary and hannah

{an extended description}

❝You weren't just a chapter.... you were my whole book❞

Seventeen-year-old Zachary Evans is blind. He was born with the disorder as a child, and over the years, his eyesight has faded to none at all.

Zachary thought that blindness would be the hardest obstacle to overcome, but how wrong he was. High School is an even harder obstacle. Students avoid him. They dislike his unfocused eyes that seem to drift off into nothingness. They dislike how the blindness had forever taken away the freedom of sight that Zachary once had. Most of all, they dislike that he is different, that he does not fit into any of the categories of teenagers, therefore an outcast.

Hannah Martinez, of all people, holds prejudice against those with disorders and dislikes being around those who are outcasts to the world, such as people like Zach. Hypocritically, she is an outcast herself, with issues that people refuse to understand.

When the two cross paths, she is nothing more than revolted at him. As a consequence of her actions towards Zach, she is forced to tutor him daily, and to attend the SECs (Structured Educational Classes), unwillingly causing her to grow closer to him. However, his charismatic smile and unusual wit to tell stories somehow draws Hannah's cold heart towards him, and they embark on an unlikely friendship, that eventually begins to bloom into something more. Together they will learn the most important lesson: True Love Lasts Forever.

-

Copyright © 2014 by @infinityyydreamer_

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law

In other words...this story is incredibly close to my heart, and would be the ultimate offense if you were to go ahead and steal it, or twist the words so that you could call it your own. It is just not right, so please do not go ahead and steal my story, because it belongs to me. I put lots of effort, time and emotion into this story. So do not steal. Because I am sure you can easily produce a beautiful story of your own :)

Thanks :) And thank you for giving this story a chance x