Can you call me Kookie again?

Start from the beginning

"So Jimin where-" Jungkook started talking before he was interrupted by two boys and a girl.

"Sup Kook, what are you doing hanging with this nerd?" One of the guys asked.

"He's not a nerd, Yugyeom," Jungkook stated, sighing.

"But why are you hanging around this loser anyway?" The other guy inquired. Jimin was also wondering too. Why was he hanging out with a loser like him when Jungkook was the exact opposite of him. He didn't even feel offended by those comments about him. He was used to them and he knew that those words were the right ones to describe himself with.

"Kunpimook, shut up and just go," Jungkook sighed again. Jimin started to think he was a huge burden for Jungkook. He would've walked away but this was his first class so he had to just stand there quietly.

"But Kookie-" The girl started talking but was cut off by an angry Jungkook.

"Don't call me that, I told you many times Lalisa, I don't like it when people call me Kookie," Jungkook glared at Lalisa. Jimin was confused because he had called Jungkook, Kookie before and he didn't get mad. But now Jimin got it, Jungkook was most likely just acting nice because he felt bad for Jimin.

"Woah, calm down man, Lisa was just-" Yugyeom tried to add something in but Jungkook also cut him off.

"You guys don't have class here, so what are you still doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Well we're helping you man," Yugyeom stated.

"Helping me? Why?"

"So y'know, ya don't have to stay with this nerd, c'mon!" Kunpimook called out.

"My next class is here," Jungkook stated. "And it starts in like 2 minutes."

"Well let's go do something fun in those 2 minutes then," Lalisa opted.

"I never have done anything 'fun' with you guys and I never will," Jungkook crossed his arms across his chest causing his biceps to pop even more. His shirt that he was wearing was seriously about to rip. Jimin was not supposed to be turned on by this at all. But he was.

"Ugh, whatever we'll see you at the game later," Kunpimook muttered walking away, dragging Lalisa and Yugyeom with him.

They stood in silence for a whole minute, the bell signaling first period interrupting it.

Before Jungkook could walk in, Jimin grabbed his arm before instantly pulling back.

"Um, I'm sorry, I just wanted to say sorry about calling you Kookie before because I know you didn't like it now and I'm sorry," Jimin mumbled quietly, looking at the ground.

"Jimin, it's okay, I actually don't mind when you call me that," Jungkook stated. Jimin whipped his head up and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook only offered a grin before he walked in and sat in his seat. Jimin awkwardly walked in afterwards and stared at the seats not knowing where to sit. Other students were walking and already filling up most of the seats. After a while, the seat next to Jungkook and the one all the way in the back was the only one empty. Jimin thought that it was strange that no one would want to sit next to Jungkook.

"Jimin!" Jungkook called out. "Come sit next to me," Jungkook patted the table next to him. Jimin hesitantly walked over to Jungkook as people were whispering and looking at him. He caught a bit of the conversations as he walked past.

Who is this boy?.....

Why is Jungkook letting him sit next to him

He never lets anyone sit next to him