'Monster Among Men' by 5sos (Michael Clifford Smut) (The Youngblood Series)

En başından başla

I enter the house which is still pitch black, showing that Michael is not here yet. I chuckle at myself and shake my head, throwing my keys on the counter next to the staircase.
I climb up the stairs, already letting my hair down and taking off my heels; I just want to get on my bed and sleep it off. I am already unzipping my dress as I enter the bedroom, only to find Michael sitting on the bed. I gasp, for a moment not realizing it is just my boyfriend in the room, but thinking that there is a stranger in the house.
"I didn't expect to see you here." I comment as I try to calm down.
"Want me to leave?" He asks, standing up from the bed.
"No, that's not what I meant. I just... there were no lights on and I didn't see the car in here, so I assumed you weren't home yet." I explain, making Michael nod his head.
"I left the car in the garage and I didn't want any lights on." He explains.
"I'll just take my pillow and leave you to rest." I reply, stretching to pick up my pillow from the bed. Michael grabs me by my wrist, bringing me to look at him.
"I would never cheat on you. I had chances, but it never crossed my mind. I could never hurt you like that. I know that I am an asshole, but I could never hurt you like that. I broke your heart once, I would be stupid to do it twice." He says, looking in my eyes. His voice is soft and honest, which only makes me feel guilty about snapping at him earlier.

I huff and sit on the bed, taking Michael's hand in mine.
"I don't what's gotten into me, honestly. I think I just... I felt a bit insecure because she was hot and I... well, lately, I don't look as good as I used to do..." I say in one breath. Michael rubs his thumb over the top of my hand in soothing circles.
"Even if we went to that thing and you wore a pair of sweats and a top knot, you would still be the hottest girl in there." He smiles at me, making me chuckle.
"You don't mean that." I whisper. Michael brings two fingers under my chin to bring my head up.
"Stand up." He orders softly, pulling me a little to get off the bed. His hands move to my hips, holding onto them as he brings me in front of him. He reaches for the zipper of my dress, lowering the remaining of it from my attempt to take it off before I reach the bedroom.
"What are you doing?" I ask. Michael looks up at me, his piercing gaze not leaving my eyes. Softly, he pulls the zipper down and moves his hands up to remove the straps from my shoulders. The dress gets pulled and pooled at my feet as I stand almost naked in front of my boyfriend.
"Mikey, what are you doing?" I ask again, earning a soft smile from my boyfriend.
"Just showing you how gorgeous you are." He whispers, bringing his lips to kiss my stomach. It feels weird, more intimate than usual. His lips feel very soft against my skin, but the light stubble of facial hair gives a rougher touch to everything.
"These look wonderful on you." He mumbles, lining the band of my underwear. The tip of his pointer finger traces my bikini line, causing me to shriek a little at the touch.
"Like that?" He asks as his finger hooks under them and pulls lightly.
I breathe harshly at the intimacy of this setting, my lips parted as I watch every move Michael makes.
As I step out of my panties, completely naked by now, Michael sticks his hand between my thighs. He feels my wetness with the side of his hand, moving it back and forth as he smiles at me.
"Will you look at that..." He mutters to himself, slipping his middle finger inside me. I gasp a little, not expecting him to do that. He hooks it inside me, moving slowly, just to tease me.
"More..." I groan, grabbing his hand.
"Eager... I like it." He smirks, slipping his ring finger inside me as well.
The pads of his fingers work slowly against my g-spot, making my eyes flutter at the pleasure coursing through my body.
"Michael, this feels so good." I cry out, throwing my head back.
"Wait till you see what's next." He says cockily, bringing me closer and taking my nipple between his lips. His soft lips engulf my sensitive bud as his wet tongue runs around the peek in sloppy circles. This is beyond too much for me, having him pleasure the most sensitive parts of my body at the same time. I feel my legs jiggle, groaning as he picks up the speed in which he thrusts his fingers in me.
"It feels good, huh?" He asks, his lips still against my nipple.
"So good." I moan.
"You are close." He announces and I nod my head, biting my lip.
"Want to cum around my fingers, pretty girl?" He asks and I nod, biting my bottom lip even harder.
He simply pumps his fingers faster, hooking them against my g-spot until I erupt in screams, my whole body trembling as I cum.
"That's my pretty girl..." He whispers, pumping his fingers inside me a couple of more times, prolonging my orgasm for a little.

As he brings his fingers from between my thighs, he raises them to his mouth, tasting my juices without breaking eye contact.
I feel my breath hitch to the back of my throat, gawking at his every move.
"You taste divine." He comments, standing up to push me softly on the bed.
Hovering above me, he brings his thumb to stroke my cheek. I stretch my neck to bring my lips to his. He smiles as I run my tongue over his bottom lip, trying to pry his mouth open. As I gain access, I taste myself in him, making my stomach flip with lust. My hands go to his face, holding it steady as I deepen the kiss.
"I can taste me in your mouth." I moan, barely pulling away from his lips.
"Now you see why I am obsessed with eating you out." He replies. My hands lower from his face to his chest, slowly trying to unbutton his shirt.
"You do the pants, princess." He whispers, taking my hands and putting them on his belt as his handle the tiny buttons. While I unzip his pants, I take my time to feel his hard-on, ghost my fingers over it.

Michael seems to not be able to control himself any longer. His clothes are soon on the floor, along with mine, letting him stand naked in front of me.
I see his cock rest against his lower abdomen, his tip red and veins visible.
I don't say anything, I just spread my thighs, earning a smile from him.
"That's my good girl." He whispers, standing between my legs and rubbing his tip against my slit.
"Mikey, I am so sensitive... I can't take much teasing." I whimper, bucking my hips upwards. Michael licks his lips sensually, sinking his tip inside me. My head falls back, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I feel him stretch my walls, inch by inch. Despite my bottom lip being tugged between my teeth, my moans don't fail to leave my mouth. I hear Michael's breath turning to gasps as he moves inside me slowly. His hand now rests on my hipbone, pressing on it to keep me steady. His face inches away from mine, noses almost touching. I can't help but smile before I bring my lips to his, kissing him deeply as he thrusts his hips on mine. With his free hand, he bends my leg and brings it to the side, gaining deeper access to me.
"Faster, please." I moan against his lips, moving my hips in circles, despite his hand pressing me down on the mattress. 

Michael follows my plead, pounding his cock in and out of me at a much faster pace. With each thrust, I feel him brush on my spot, making the pit of my stomach tighten in a knot.
Skin to skin, the only sounds being heard in the room are our moans and the bed moving a little. My nails rake along his shoulders each time he finds my spot. I feel him throb inside me, our kisses turning sloppy as we both try to get some breath. I whimper at the whole sensation, my body still sensitive from my last orgasm, and Michael's deep thrusts are not very helpful in keeping me away from my orgasm.
"I am close." I cry out, my whole body trembling as I get closer and closer.
"I know, I can feel your walls pulsing around me." He groans, slamming his hips on mine.
I scream as I cum around him, my hands falling from his body to the bedsheet, gripping hard on it as I shut my eyes and arch my back off the mattress.

Michael groans, my walls clenching around him must be hard for me.
"Fuck." He curses as he cums inside me, his head falling back and his Addam's apple becoming more prominent. I moan at the feeling of his cum inside me, my eyes still scanning him, taking in the sight of my boyfriend's orgasm.
His body collapses on mine, his head resting next to mine. He is still inside me, so I can feel him soften after a while.
"I love you." I whisper, earning a chuckle from him.
"I love you." He replies, leaving a kiss on my neck.