"Yeah.. we are good." I said in agreement.

Oliver wanted to argue, but I quickly took the opportunity and said a quick goodbye to Oliver and rushed out with Mia.

"He is too..." Mia said trying to think of some word.

"Too uptight?" I asked.

"No.. too controlling." she huffed and I laughed. I totally agree with her.

We took a cab to the local market and decided that today we will spend as much time as we can like it was our last day of the trip. We still have a week left, but we will not be spending together, maybe?

We looked through stuffs and clicked random pictures and ate some street food. Mia said we should go to night markets and I was not sure how many she is planning to go, tonight.

It was around 8 pm and suddenly Mia said that she have a feeling that someone was following us and I frowned at that thought and looked behind us, but there were too many people behind us and they looked around busily.

"Why do you think that?" I asked her.

"I just have feelings that we are being watched." she shivered.

"Should we go back to the hotel?" I asked.

"No. We should just roam in crowd spaces. If we have to call a cab now, we have to exit the crowded space and who knows how many people are roaming there now." she frowned.

"What are you planning then?" I asked.

"We can have some fun and if possible we have to find out who is following us." Mia said.

"Is that a safe thing to do?" I asked.

"Watch me." she said with a grinned and so I did.

Well, she pretended that nothing was wrong and that no one was following us, while me? I couldn't I was actually paranoid and scared that someone was actually looking at our every moves.

Mia pulled me to a stand selling some souvenir and I was pretty confused as to why? Mia pretended she was interested at some earrings and there was a small mirror that we can use to check and when Mia was moving around the mirror and pretending that everything was okay and she was just checking out the earring, but in real she was looking out for the creep.

"Maybe you should try this one, it looks good." Mia said as she passed me the earring and the mirror and I give a smile and pretended to look at my ear while the mirror was actually trying to look out for some creep and sure enough I saw two men who was watching me and I quickly put the mirror down and I said to Mia,

"I saw them." I said. "There are two of them." panicked clear in my voice.

"Two at my side." Mia shook her head in disapproval and "my one seem natives."

"They are not." I said.

"Well, we can waste our time here and see how long they will be with us." Mia said as she looked around the earring and asked the lady to pack the previous one.

"That's not going to solve the issue because how long will we roam around here?"

"We just have to confirm if they are just following us." Mia said.

Mia looked at her phone and checked the map to see any close by police station that is open. Mia found out there is a subway station just down the street and we took the opportunity to get out of there and somewhere else. After paying for our stuff and pretending to look around, we slipped in between people and crowd and trying to sneak away from the people chasing us. We found out there are five people in total who are after us and we ran down the subway station and heard foot-step after us. They are no longing hiding the fact that they are after us. We were glad that we bought subway cards and loaded money in it, which helped us slip through and ran inside the subway train and the door shut just in time they were about to enter.

We made it through and was glad about it, but Mia said that they might follow us through another subway that will be coming and said we will stop after five stop and go to another night market and I said that they might figure out that we will be going there, so Mia said that we can stopped at the 8 stop where there is a busy street with stores and restaurant that is opened 27/7 and we can just roam there.

I agreed with her and I sighed in relieved that we escaped and shiver at the thought that who could it be that is after us.

Important Author's Note : Who was following them? And why? Want to find out more, then please continue to support this book by voting and sharing it with others. The important announcement is We will be posting Four chapters a week now. We are really sorry about the changes, so Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sunday's will be the post every week.
       In the mean time, read "Seasons of the year which we will post on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Mondays. Thank you for your support.