Chapter 65

Liana

I turned to see a red haired hair girl. Madison Thomas, give me the most fakest smile that I was so used to in the college.

Madison Thomas, the suppose to be prettiest girl back in College, still looked the same. She was wearing a red button up shirt, with few buttons down and black blazer with black formal skirt and black high heels. She and I had never got along since we meet. She used to hate me because apparently the popular guy in college was my friend- because we did assignments together. She made my life a hell, that was when Theo and his friends step in to help Stacy and I. Everyone was against Madison and here she is standing years later with that cold look and fake smile.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. Her tone- not so friendly.

"Isn't it the workshop?" I said in a clear flat tone and trying to avoid any conversation with her.

"How did you even get invited over here? Clearly, last time I heard you are still looking for a decent job." She smirked.

"I am working somewhere." I said annoyed by her comment.

"Where? Stacy's Cafe?" She give a fake laugh. "You can consider that as working somewhere."

I didn't bother to correct her or anything. I was glad that the person was suppose to be the MC decided to start and I walked to sit somewhere far away from the red haired girl. There was about 30 people who was invited to attend this workshop and we were asked to introduced ourselves. When it was Madison's turned. She flipped her perfect curled hair before saying,

"Madison Thomas, I am currently working in Scarlet Comic Centre based in LA." She said bragging about it.

Scarlet Comic Centre, is one of the good comic company in the world, but it is not one of the big three comic company, like Creation Comic Centre and this company. People whispered hearing about the comic company and was pretty impressed when they heard the company she was working in.

I was hesitant to tell people where I work, so I decided to just tell them my name, but Madison decided to question and asked where I am working.

The MC seemed nervous and he tried to explain that it didn't really matter which company we work for..

Madison folded her arms and smirked at me and everyone's eyes was on us and everyone can feel the sudden cold atmosphere in the room.

"Creation Comic Centre." I said hesitantly and everyone including the MC gasped and Madison's face turned red in anger and shock.

"I heard someone from the Creation Comic Centre was attending, but I was not sure who it was." The MC said laughing.

Madison glared at me and everyone started whispering. The MC continued with the program and after a little discussion sessions and some lessons here and there, we were put into random groups to do some worksheets and draw.

The group members that I got looked at me curiously. They were feeling awkward just like me, Audrey, she is the youngest in the room. She tried to break the ice and cracked some jokes about how she is the smallest both in height and age. She is from England. The mood was lighter now and everyone spoke about their ideas and how to make this work. There was a small buffet laid down outside the room during lunch. I was sitting with some new friends that I just met and Madison decides to come.

"Seems like Liana Parker is trying to be all popular here." She said sarcastically.

"We all know you are just jealous that she works in a bigger company than you do." Audrey said smiling.

"Me? Jealous of someone like her?" Madison said laughing, the laugh almost sounded like she can't believe what she is hearing.

"Yeah.." George said raising his eye-brow. George is the new friend I made with along with Audrey and apparently, he is from New York too. Small world..