The Search For Inspiration

Start from the beginning

"Kei...-san?" Lacie raised an eyebrow as she closed her notebook and kept it in her bag.

Onpa Kei went around the bench and sat beside Lacie, "Are you okay now?"

Lacie smiled in appreciation, "Yes, I'm fine, thank you"

Kei then looked above him ; the blue sky, "You really do look alike..." He muttered and sighed before turning to face Lacie, slightly smiling. "So, what are you doing here?"

"Ah, I was wandering around looking for inspiration" Lacie returned the smile.

"Inspiration?" Kei repeated.

"Yes, I was assigned to create a duet song along with my mentor"

"Mentor? You mean that Mikaze Ai?"

Lacie nodded in response.

"I see.. Need any help?" Kei offered. Lacue shook her head.

"No, thank you. I want to do this myself" She smiled slightly in confidence.

"Okay then.."

Their surrounding was really noisy, but despite that fact, the awkwardness between the two was still unbearable.

"Oh! Kei-san" Lacie turned to Kei.

"Hm?"

"I have a surprise for you!"

"Surprise?"

"Yeah. But it has to wait"

"Why?"

"Secret" Lacie grinned, "I need to get going now. But for the surprise, tonight, go to the Professor's lab and tell him to show you the surprise. Oh, and bring Hibiki-san as well! Ja ne!" Lacie grabbed her bag and waved, leaving the area. Kei sat there with confusement, but decided to just go along with it.

.

.

.

Lacie smiled and hummed along the way, unable to stop by the excitement of Kei and Hibiki's surprise. They were best buddies and they're definitely going to be elated by the meeting!

She was on the way home when she remembered something. 'Maybe... I'll buy some presents before I get back..'

.

.

.

Lacie stared at the accessories that were beautifully arranged in her choice of shop. It has almost everything displayed, from toys, flowers, to clothes. But due to its popularity, it wasn't even close to being quiet. The place was so huge but so crowded. Lacie was having trouble getting from one area to another just to see an item.

After a few squeezing, she finally managed to get all the items she wanted.

'This'll be for Rei-senpai, and this.. Ran-senpai, Camus-senpai... and... this will be for.. ... ... Ai-senpai...'

"-iss? Miss??" Lacie was snapped back to Earth by the cashier lady calling out for her.

"E-Eh? Ah! S-Sorry.." She apologized and payed for the things and headed out, looking very embarrassed.

.

. [A/N : Imma sorry for the timeskips XD]

.

Lacie decided reach for the Master Course by walking, as she can't find any taxis that have the space to carry her back. But unknown to her, someone was observing her from afar..

Ai's POV

I had to take a taxi to get back, as I wasn't in the mood to attract any more attention just when I had finished that boring and long interview. And I even had to force a smile just to entertain the fans. It was not a pleasant event I must say.