I walk out of my room and jog downstairs. "When is everyone coming?"

"They should be here soon," Jack G explains. "Anthony flew here a few days ago so he'll just come when everyone else comes."

"Okay," I nod. "Is there anything I should do to help?"

"Not really. Wait- you can go and help set out a few snacks in the kitchen," he responds.

"Kay," I agree before walking into the kitchen. I see Shawn setting up snacks on the table. I walk over and try not to be too awkward. "Hey. Do you want any help?"

He looks over at me and slightly smiles. "Sure! You can pour some chips into that bowl."

I nod before grabbing the Cool Ranch Doritos and pouring the bag into a big green bowl.

"Hey, can I talk to you outside?" he asks me.

"Yeah," I agree before we walk outside, into the backyard. Shawn shuts the door behind us and turns towards me.

"Look, we literally had the best friendship and relationship. I don't want to loose that," he admits. "So can we please not be awkward around each other? Can we just act like how we used to act we used to around each other?"

"That's what I was afraid of," I laugh nervously. "I didn't want everything to be all weird between us."

"And we can even get back together after they either allow us to date, or if we leave the record company," he suggests and I nod. "So we're all cool?"

"Yeah," I smile before we hug. I hug him tightly, trying to ignore the pain in my chest. We pull away and then we start walking back towards the house, but before I can each there, something stops me.

"LEXIEEE!" I hear someone scream before I get knocked over. I look over and see Anthony laughing like a hyena.

"ANTHONYYY!" I mock him, but I give him a giant hug.

"IM READY TO PAAAARTAAAAY!" Connor yells before strutting into the backyard.

"Go change into your bathing suit! We're going to go swimming!" Cameron explains to me.

"Or I could just do this," JC smirks before picking me up and walking towards the pool.

"No!" I shriek. I somehow manage to escape his grip before I get thrown into the pool.

I sprint up to my room and slide on my black tankini with white poko dots on it. Then I slide on my white flip flops and head downstairs.

Before I can make it outside, someone picks me up and then starts running towards the pool. I scream before I fall into the water. I sink to the bottom of the pool and see Kian laughing underwater at me before swimming back up to the surface. I swim back up and laugh.

"What was that for?" I chuckle.

"No reason," Kian smirks. "Just for fun."

I roll my eyes and then swim over to the side. "Have you guys ever connected a slippin-slide to a pool before?"

"No," Trevor simply responds. "But that sounds fun."

"It it!" I exclaim excitedly. "I'v done that with Meg before! We should do that right now!"

"I don't think we have a slippin-slide though," Cameron sighs.

"Looks like we're going up Walmart," I grin before getting out of the pool. I dry myself and then slide my clothes over my swim suit.

"While we're there can we get some other things too?" Ricky asks. "Like some soap or something for to make the slippin-side more slippery?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" I agree excitedly before running over to my car. "C'mon!"