show time

He said to stop the movie. I think it's time to show his what ive planned.

"Babe let me just put on some music before we start."
"Ok just hurry up its hard to wait."

I press shuffle and play and i walk back to the bed.
He is standing ready for me. I go up to him and I start to tug at his shirt which he them takes off. Damn he is so hot. He is all mine. I cant wait any longer.
I go in for a kiss. It takes him off guard because he was trying to take off his pants but I just needed to taste him. He picks me up by my thighs, making me wrap them around his waist. He holds me up by my ass. He is kissing me slowly and hard but soft and passionate. I feel the fireworks going off in my head. Im all warm and tingly. And its down there. Im so ready for him. Cant he just take me already-
He goes for my neck. He does small bites he almost is nipping at my skin watching me go crazy. He starts marking me up and moves his way down my neck to my chest. He marks everywhere he kisses.
He growls "youre mine and everyone will know that after tonight. The neighbors might file a noise complaint so be ready with lawyer."
Now I am needing him. He has me a hot and wet mess. Im already panting and breathless.
He puts me down on the bed and goes and get a condom. As he goes that way the slowly and teasingly takes off his boxers. Making sure it kills me. He comes back over to me and rippes the condom open with his teeth making a small growl at me. He makes eye contact and puts it on as fast as he could.
Now he is taking my underwear off but teasing me. He is messing with the lace edges pretending to take them off them letting go.
"Baby you look so needy. Should I take it all off for you?"
"y-yes pl-please"
He takes it all off of me like its fragile glass. He keeps looking at me with his caring eyes making sure i still want this.
He slowly teases me but caves quickly due to him not being able to wait any longer.
He does three soft thrusts then he looks at me
"Baby I know you like it rough but do you want it soft or rough tonight?"
"Rou-rough"
As I finish talking he lays be down to where Im on the edge of the bed with my legs on his shoulders. He whispers perfect as he looks at me.
He does one more tease stoke and he makes a hard fast thrust making me moan "fuck" well more of a yelling moan. He does it a lot more times until im a moaning, shaking, wet mess. He made me cum three times.
The first two were from his thrusts. The last one was from him eating me out.
Everytime I moaned or let out a whimper he would praise me or tell me to be louder so the neighbors knew who i belonged to.
We finally finsish and we lay down and he says
"Baby I-I am in love with you"

(To be continued)