Then I realized, it's just a little jealousy and misunderstanding. Then why did Lisa decided to leave the group and join Red Velvet? So then after that, I started to hate her. She's so...childish..so immature..but at the same time? I also missed her and she became such a good friend to me. We had so many memories together and those are unforgettable. I tried to get over her but there was no use so I decided to let my sister, Y/N, join us instead, so we'll be complete.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

BACK TO JENNIE'S POV

Lisa: Unnie, please give me another chance...

She begged me and held my arms then Rosè tapped my shoulder. I took a glance to her and she shook his head as a sign of a "no", which means I should not forgive Lisa. I sighed and looked back at Lisa.

Lisa: Jennie unnie, please...I'm begging you...

You: I...I don't know...

Rosè: Can you stop acting like you really wanted to? It doesn't suit you, tch.

Then all of a sudden, the boys (BTS) came.

Taehyung: What's going on here?

I got pissed at what Taehyung asked and I remembered that I'm mad at him. Why does he care?

You: Nothing. I can take care of this.

Taehyung: No, you can't.

You: How can you say so?

Taehyung sighed and walked closer to me.

Taehyung: Look, Jennie...I know you're still mad at me after what happened earlier at the hallway but please, let me help you and I care for you...

His words sent butterflies on my stomach and I quickly hid my face to hide my blush. He chuckled.

Taehyung: Don't tell me you're blushing, huh?

You: Shut up. I'm not blushing.

Taehyung: Whatever you say, princess.

I ignored him and looked at Lisa again. She looks so pale now. It looks like she wanted me to really forgive her. I was about to speak when Jisoo unnie spoke.

Jisoo: Make sure you made the right decision, Jennie. Lisa may be just using her acting skills. You know her tricks.

Oh, right. I almost forgot about her precious tricks. But, I really wanted to see if she will really change. I wanted to give her another chance. Jisoo unnie's words kept me paralyzed and I didn't know what to say.

You: O-okay...I forgive you...

Rosè: WHAT?!

You: I made my decision, okay?!

Rosè: But, unnie...I just don't want us to get hurt in the end...

You: *sighs* Yes...I know, don't worry...

Jisoo: Just be sure, Jennie. We're just worried.

You: Yeah, unnie...

Lisa then stood up and has a bright smile on her face but her eyes are a little bit swollen because of crying.

Lisa: Omo! Thank you, unnie! Thank you so much!

She hugged me and I hesitated to hug her back.

Lisa: I will tell my other friends about this!

You: Oh...right...you're friends...

Lisa: Hey, unnie...please don't be sad...I promise I'll change!