"No. I felt like sleep-walking." I deadpanned, and walked towards the kitchen counter. "What are you making?" My mouth watered only at the sight of the delicious food, kept inside the pan.

"Food." This time, he deadpanned.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny." I clapped my hands and made an expression less face, to show him that he failed.

"Well, you know, this is my inborn talent. To act like a comedian."

"Yeah... More like a clown." I mumbled with a light smile, and he heard that. He gave me a dirty look and wiped his hands with the kitchen towel.

After wiping his hands nicely, unexpectedly he hugged me. And if that wasn't enough to make my heart flutter, he kissed the top of my head. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

I couldn't form words, so I just nodded. "D-did you?" Damn! My stuttering is back!

"Yup. That was the best sleep I ever had." He said with a grin, and started cooking again.

Damn Jimin, stop it! You don't know what you do to my heart by saying these kind of things! You almost make me believe the fact that... That maybe, you also fell for me... Maybe, I made a place in your heart and I hold much more importance than just a friend in your life...

"I cooked pasta, today. Do you like it?"

"I love it!" I grinned.

He gave me a slight smile. "Well, that's good otherwise I would have killed Sam."

"Why?" I gave him a confused look.

"Because she was the one who told me that you like Pasta." He shrugged and tossed the pasta inside the pan. I gave him a nod. "By the way, did you meet them?"

"Who?"

"Tae and Sam." He said it like 'it's obvious.' and it confused me even more.

"Uh.. no? I mean, I just woke up and didn't have time to meet them yesterday so...-"

"What do you mean? Didn't you see them in the hall?" He finally kept his spatula aside, on the kitchen counter and gave me his full attention.

"Hall? They are here?" I looked behind me and then turned to face him again.

"Yes. They aren't in the hall? So where are they?" He bit his bottom lip, thinking hard.

Oh please don't... Just this simple gesture of yours make my heart and mind go crazy...

"Ahjuma. Please take care of this pasta. I will come back in a minute." He held my hand and dragged me out of the kitchen. "Tae?" He shouted a little, when we reached into the hall. "Where are they?" He asked to no one in particular.

"They must be on the ground floor only because they weren't upstairs, when I came." I looked at him and he answered with a light nod. We looked around the hall, expecting to catch a glimpse of two people."Let's check over there." I pointed in the direction, where our store room was. That was the only place on ground floor, where someone could actually go. Otherwise, rest of the places were kitchen and spare rooms, and why would they go in some spare room...?

We walked towards the store room and when we reached over there, we peaked inside. And there, we found them looking intensely into each other's eyes, with Tae's arms wrapped around Sam's waist and her arms around his neck.

Are they going to...?

I mentally started cheering for them. I knew this would happen someday! I just love to see them together!