• F I V E •

Nate +

I stared at him like if he was joking. Like if he wanted to be like the old days when we used to joke around.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked, chuckling at his joke.

If it is even one.

"Nate, I'm not joking around. I really do know where she's at. Lily and I were dating while you were in jail. We met by Serena introducing me to her and that's where it all started. And they were here for a while till they moved out." He said, taking a joint out of his pocket.

"Where are they?" I asked wanting to know so that I could go in search for her immediately.

He takes out a puff out of his joint before answering, "Brazil. Rio."

"What?" I asked, scooching up from my seat and turn to him.

"Yeah, they were here for a few months after you got sentenced and then they left six months after."

I ran up to my room, and grabbed my laptop immediately going to a travel website.

I clicked on Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and ordered an early ticket which was at six in the morning.

"Wait, where are you going?" I heard Derek ask me.

"I'm leaving. Now." I grabbed my duffle bag and headed to my closet to pack up my things.

"Woah, Nate you can't leave now."

"Derek, did you forget? I escaped and I have to go as soon as possible before they get me and start spreading the news." I dig any clothes into my duffle bag.

"Right." He walked out of my room as I continued to pack up whatever I needed since I was going to stay there until I found Serena.

+++

Arriving at the airport, the guys bid their goodbyes to me and I pulled my hoodie over my head just in case anybody would suspect on me.

You know, if I was in the news.

I entered the gate and threw my duffle bag, passing through the metal detector, and pulled over my bag to my shoulder.

I took a deep breath, lucky that I got passed through it and now I'm in the airplane.

I took a seat on my spot and waited till we landed off to the sky.

Meanwhile we were waiting, I took out my headphones and plugged them in and played Serena's and I favorite song.

I scrolled down through my gallery and watched Serena's and I videos that we would record to each other every morning.

Pictures of us together at every town that we would take vacations on every summer.

At the memories refreshing my mind, I smiled at my phone and locked it, closing my eyes after that knowing that I was going to find Serena and have her back in my arms.

+++

Once I arrived to Brazil, I booked a simple hotel where I can stay at peacefully without the cops searching for me in the luxury one's.

Once I got there, I got into my room and locked it throwing my duffle bag on the bed.

I analyzed the room and the window that showed the small town as people passed by, and took a small picture out of my pocket of Serena.

I turned on the television to search for any channels that might be in search for me such as the news, and the news channel from here came on with a mugshot picture of me.

Criminal | Nate Maloley Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें