• F O U R •

Nate +

As the car ride went on, it was a bit silent but I didn't really want to talk, all I could think about is Serena and how close I am to finally being with her again.

I want things to go back to the way they were and I shouldn't have lied to her and just told her everything.

We finally got back to the house I was always at before I would head to Serena's,

Hasn't changed a bit.

I wonder if the boys are still the same. Derek and I both get out the car and walk to the front door.

I nervously put my hands in my pockets thinking what if they snitch on me and I get sent back to prison.

Would I have to kill them?

Derek opens the door as I hear all the boys voices further at the end.

"Yo, Derek's back." I heard the voice of Johnson, still sounded the same after all these years.

"Wassup, bro?" I hear Sams voice.

"Hey. Guys I-I have something to tell you." Derek says taking his coat off and hanging it.

Derek signals me to walk over and I do as he says, seeing and hearing the guys go silent.

"Nate!?" Gilinsky says getting up from the couch along with the other guys.

"Bro, yo-you were in prison." Johnson says shocked.

"I-I escaped." I say keeping my head low.

"Bro, how?! Why?! Your gonna get caught." Sam says concerned.

"I know and that's why I'm probably gonna go to Brazil or somewhere out of the country." I say as I sit on the chair.

Through out the night, I explained my prison life and into how I wanted to escape.

the next day +

I woke up and it was six in the morning, all the guys were asleep but I needed to plan on how I was going to leave and go somewhere else and how.

But all I could think about in this moment sitting on this couch with only a blanket and a pillow, was about Serena.

I thought about the way she used to smile, laugh, and the way she used to make me smile every time we woke up till when we fell asleep.

She made me so happy and I just want to be right next to her.

I see a tall figure walk into the door way, Derek. "Oh Nate I didn't know you were up." He says, looking still tired

"Oh yeah, I just woke up." I say sitting back in the couch.

"Oh, did I wake you? My bad, bro." He chuckled sitting down next to me.

"Nah fam, you good I'm just getting up early." I said.

Derek is a good guy I could trust him, I mean the other guys I could too, but me and Derek have a real good bond, we just relate on so many things.

"So Derek, you gonna see your girl Jamie?" I asked, seeing his face go from a smile to a straight face quickly and he didn't answer.

"Yo, you good?" I chuckled a little, hitting his shoulder.

"Hey, um, well I gotta tell you something." He said looking at me with a straight face.

I chuckled sitting back "Go ahead bro, but why you so serious?"

He takes a deep breath closing his eyes and then opens them as he speaks, "The reason I didn't tell you about my girlfriend is because I know where Serena's at."

I looked at him like he's crazy, "Uh, what does she have to do with this?" I chuckled a little at the weird answer.

"There's no such girl that I'm dating that her name is Jamie. I'm dating Serena's sister. Lily."

+++

- dereksluh