Pool party...

Yn: yes sir, what is it?
Dt: well, you guys did a great job. So im thinking if we could go to a resort or beach if you want. Tommorow if it's posible. And i think you won guys... Im so proud of you...

Rm: Surething sir... how 'bour the other group leaders?

Yn: My group's in. Eunwoo oppa?

Eunwoo: ugh... were supposed to be resting but since Yn's there and ths group wants to join, we'll go. Btw, where?

Dt: i think we'll just go to a random beach... I'll ask the driver...

Suddenly....

Mc: The female group that won our championship place is......

BLACKPINK!

when she called our group name, we got startled.
We quickly run out of the dressing room and went to the stage... Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie received the price which was 55 thousand won. Its our pleasure! Then first place went to Bts who got 45k won and Second place was Astro who got 40k won....

And because we came into a same school, we got one trophy for us all... I decided to keep it because were the champion and the leader of the girls... and its colored pink!

 and its colored pink!

Im so proud. But i guess our teacher is more proud that hedecided to treat us dinner... FINALLY!

After the event, we went home to our temporary house... it looks like this...

After we ordered dinner and ate at the dining room, we decided to enjoy our victory by swimming

After we ordered dinner and ate at the dining room, we decided to enjoy our victory by swimming. I missed swimming... so i said yes...

After the boys clean the whole place, we all ran up to our rooms and change to our swim-suits...

Here's how I look...

                (Pretend its night)

(Pretend its night)

Then run back to the living roo which i find emty so i ran to the swimming pool area...

Yn:*panting* Why ~ the ~ hell ~ am i ~ running again?? AISH!

But after tking lots of long deep breaths, i quickly jumped to the pool, while jisoo, rose and jennie is sitting in the corner of the pool all wet. Well,,, because of meh... hahahha. Now im doomed.

Jisoo: What the fuck yn!
Jennie: YN!!
Rose: CHA FUCKING YN!!!

In the other side, i saw bts, and astro laughing so i decided to swim to them while i still can so i can run away... But each of them jumped to the pool and tried to swim as fast as they can to catch me... when i reached the other side where the oppa's are, i quicky got up and hurriedly hide on jungkook and jimin's back holging their bare torsos. So hard my gosh... especially jungkook.
I am laughing so hard... i look at the girls getting up from the pool already when my eyes fell on the sight of the two boys Jikook who is currenly blushing but still, smilling... the girls are almost at my location so i ran up to suga and jin... they did the same.. BLUSH... the girls ran up to me as well and almost got me but luckily, the boys blocked me. Then i ran to the pool then...
SPLASHHH....
i jumped once again. This time with the boys being wet now...
Hahahahha. I laughed so hard again and gave up on running. I made bts wet and i know their going to catch me also so i went to them and hugged them then said sorry...

When i stepped back, everyone (in bts) is blushing... then i turned my gaze on a chair, where our dance teacher is sleeping already. I decided to ask bts and astro to bring him to his room without waking him up. They agreed, and bid our goodbyes and goodnight. I took a shower quickly and decided to sleep...

Bts pov:
Astro said they'll put Dt in his room so we decided to do a quick meeting at Namjin's room.

Rm: guys, what's with the hug?! (Whisper yell)
J-hope: omo.. pls dont tell me she saw me blush?!
Jin: me too.. omg..
Jimin: hyung, she saw everyone blushed..
Jungkook: so embarrassing hyung.. (face palm)
Tae: i think im inlove? Is this for real? (Sigh)

Back to Yn's Pov:
I missed Momo unnie....
Wait, lemme tell you what happen...

The past days, as you can see, she's quite cold towards me... and before we went to busan, i told her she can come if she wants... but, she ran away crying and after that...
I never see her again... I tried calling her, but i guess she broke that sim already... But when i went to her house, she isnt there neither...

I never realized that im crying already... tears streaming down my face uncontrollably...
I know one thing will only comfort me...
It is......

What or who could it be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyeong guys! So, im once again back... As usual, i am asking you this favor to vote and recomend my book/story... and my best friend has a newly published book also... follow/ or read their books cuz its amazing... ChiMinnieLover and JiminieMochiArmy... so see ya guyseu! Wuv U! Shout out for this two!!!