The teens slowly nodded at him while Morgan blinked hearing that information. She bit the inside of her check feeling disappointed that people only see her using Tony's last name to her benefit.

Peter glanced towards Morgan who was staring at her shoes. He knew that stung her, but then again they asked for the advice. Peter made a mental note to himself to check up on her later. "Okay, but tell us more about the bird guy."

"I never seen him, just heard of him."

Peter was losing hope causing him to walk away from the man, mumbling something to himself. Morgan looked up at the man and was about to follow Peter until she saw the man's mouth opening to speak again.

"But I know where he's going to be."

Morgan allowed him to continue for more information while Peter got excited and came back towards them.

"Staten Island Ferry; eleven."

Morgan started to leave the two boys there in the parking garage. She heard Peter saying couple words to him, but since Morgan was close to the entrance she couldn't hear what they were saying. Peter eventually caught up to Morgan and took in a deep breath.

"Hey are you okay?" Peter asked, watching her facial expressions carefully.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why?" Morgan asked in response turning towards Peter who was already looking at her.

Peter shrugged his shoulders. "Just checking."

Morgan couldn't read his expressions due to him wearing a mask, making her look down wondering what he was thinking causing him to ask that. Peter shot a web towards the building while Morgan's energy went towards her hands lifting her off of the ground and started to go towards the ferry.

Peter swung himself to the ferry and Morgan landed on the top deck. They saw the people that attacked them that night at the bridge in front of them. The group showed the keys to everyone to the truck that had all their weapons. The teens eyed the keys, then they heard Karen's voice.

"Incoming call from Tony Stark."

Morgan turned to Peter telling him to not answer then she heard her dad's voice in her ear piece.

"Good job in D.C, and keeping M out of the situation since she was hurt. Morgan couldn't do much but you held your ground."

"I'm kind of in the middle of something."

"Don't cut me off when I'm complementing you."

Morgan saw the keys just in the air nudging Peter to hurry up. Suddenly, a big horn went off.

"What was that?" Tony questioned the young teen.

"Uh I'm at band practice." Peter lied.

"That's odd, Happy said that you quit band six weeks ago."

Morgan couldn't wait anymore, she jumped in between the group of guys. They were shocked seeing her and they stood tall ready to fight.

"I gotta go, end call." Peter said as he jumped down to join Morgan.

"Hey guys, the illegal weapon deal ferry was at ten thirty. You missed it." Peter said grabbing the keys and shooting a web at two guys causing Peter to go forward.