Part 8 - The Frozen Legends

Warning - This chapter is rather graphic.

The Raven looked at his foot, bleeding water-like blood. "Once you become a Frozen Legend, your body is made almost indestructible. Why don't you come and join us Dire, we can help you when the winter comes." Dire steps back, puzzled about the "winter".
"The Winter? What's that exactly?" Dire asked as someone walked out of the castle. It was the Ice King, Dire could not believe it. He saw Ragnarok cut him in two.
"The Winter will consume this island and my armies may storm it and enslave the inhabitants." The Ice King said with exhaustion as his lower torso armor was Cracked and the glow of the chest plate was dimming. He looked to be put back together with magic as his body underneath looked fine.
Dire knew he would have to call for help, maybe Carbide or the Advanced Forces.
"Raven, dispose of the intruder. Ice Knight and Ice Ranger, help me into the sphere." The Ice King commanded as his servants quickly heeded.
"You know Dire, being an ice servant is not a bad thing, you could be like us." Dire quickly responded to this with a gun shot to the chest, knocking him down but only to have him get back and rush towards Dire with an icicle shaped into a pickaxe. Dire still didn't have his sword as he left it in titled so he grabbed the icicle by the point as it was coming down to his head and broke it off to the side. He quickly used this piece of ice as a shank and jabbed it far into the Raven, then backing up and kneeing his face. The Raven laughed and began a fist fight with Dire, both equally dodging blows until Raven gets the upper hand and pins Dire for a quick second.
"When I first saw you I saw a wolf on the hunt looking to kill, but now you're just like everyone else. Weak." Dire grabbed his handgun and shot The frost creature in the shin causing him to fall on Dire, knocking the gun out of his hand. Dire was getting exhausted as the punches would not relent as the ice gave him more stamina. Dire was on his knees, his nose and lip bleeding and making the snow red with droplets of blood. Raven took off a giant frozen axe from his back and puts it overhead. "I should've killed you long ago, kid." Raven said " but you wouldn't of put up such a fight." As he swung down he saw dire transform into the brown werewolf, grabbing the axe out of his hand and kicking the Raven back. Dire then swings down at an angle at the Ravens neck, cutting his into body, making his arm hang down to his knee. Dire then rushed and tacked the Raven. Dire swiftly changes back into a human as he looks at the defeated creature.
"I already killed you once, and I'll do it again." Dire said as he pulled the axe about and began to smash the Ravens head in causing the Blue water like blood to pour into the snow. As Dire stared at the corpse of the Frozen Raven, he looked over to see the other two Servants about to attack him. He quickly dodge the Knight and managed to grab the head of the Ranger. He proceeded to twist the Ice head off and threw it into the castles wall, causing it to shatter. The frozen Red Knight looked at Dire and analyzed what her move was, but Dire already knew his plan.
The Knight rushes toward him with an ice carved sword and swung at him, but Dire dodged and pushed her off the side of the iceberg, causing her to scream as she fell into the frozen lake above Greasy Grove. Dire looked down at her mangled body then to the Ice King, floating in the sphere above the kingdom. This was Dire's opportunity to escape and leave the Ice King to his duties.

12 Days After the Battle on Polar Peak.

Dire was sitting on a bench in gazebo at Pleasant Park. He was still pretty hurt as he didn't get any treatment. As he sat there in deep thought. He got a phone call from Drift and the others. "Hey? hello? Dire?"
"Hey yeah I'm here, what's up?"
"Come to Titled right now."

Hey guys this chapter was probably my favorite to make so far and I really want feedback on how this story is so far. Now I've never written a fanfic before so this is really fun. If you have anything you want to ask or tell me, let me know and I should respond within the day, but if I can't I will definitely eventually. Thanks and I'll see you next week.