Part 4 - Christmas Day

Dire finally found his way back to Salty Springs were he finds out that the iceberg is making it snow around the island. As he made his way to the house they were in. He felt the presence of something around him as a spirit formed into the Raven. "Greetings Dire, did you do as I ask?"
"Yes, my training is complete." He responded. "Now leave me alone."
"I need one last thing from you and I shall free you." Raven then told Dire to do something he could never do.
"I need you to eliminate the earthling, Drift. He has contaminated our world by allowing the enforcers to bridge their way in and take order over the island. If we kill him, the enforcers will have no way of reaching us." Dire couldn't do this, even as a wolf.
"I can't, it's not as easy as it looks and plus he's my friend and I've never had one of those before." Dire angrily said.
"Do it or I'll kill them all and you will be forced to watch as I rip their souls from their bodies." The pressure was getting into Dire and he finally agreed, but he said it will take him the day to do it, in which Raven allowed.

It was Christmas morning, everyone giving each other gifts and having fun. As dire walked in everyone greeted him with open arms.
"Dire glad you could make it!" Drift said, giving him a present.
"What's this?" Dire questioned.
"It's a present, from me to you." As he opened the gift he realized what he got. It was a pistol with the word "silver" engraved into the side of the barrel, a knot toward tops the whole "werewolves weakness is a silver bullet" but Dire didn't get it, but he was still happy about his gift. Brite and Rex Gabe him different colored under jackets that are just like his red one except they are brown and blue. Lastly CTL gave him her box which was very light and very neatly wrapped. As he began to open it he heard the clock strike 8pm. It was almost time. Dire fully unwrapped it and was confused.
"It's a plant?" He said as he was confused on what it was.
"No that's a mistletoe, and you know what that means." Brite bomber says excited
"No I'm serious I don't." Dire says as cuddle team leader takes her mask off and kisses him on the lips for a brief second before she walked away, blushing. Dire was dumbfounded as he did not know what just happened and that he as embarrassed at the same time. CTL sat on the couch and put her mask back on to hide her red face. Dire was very happy at this moment but then he remembered his task.

4 hours later, everyone is asleep, even Dire crashed on the couch. He jumped up but when he tried to get up, CTL was laying her head on his leg. So he gently moved her and we to grab his sword. He slowly crept his way towards Drift and Brite Bombers room. He reached Drift as he was in deep sleep. Dire slowly unsheathed his sword as he held it over his head, ready to stab him in his chest. As Dire stood there, Raven appeared behind him, watching his every move.
"This is it Dire, peace is just beyond this task. Now do it."
Then in a quick motion Dire swung down but instead of impaling Drift, he swung around piercing through Raven chest. Dire then ripped the sword out from the side of his body, letting his top and lower half of his body be connected by his left side. Blood poured out of the gash immensely, but Raven did not scream nor fight back he just looked down as his intestines and other organs began to spew out. Raven then shakily and slowly looked up at Dire's face, which was splattered with blood. Raven then let our his final word.
"Fool."
Raven dropped to the ground as the sound of him gargling on his blood started to stop and the glowing purple eyes faded away from the hood. The body laid completely still as Dire looked down at him. It was over. Dire was free from the Wolfpack and the Nevermore. He served no one.
Dire then took the corpse to the pond west of Paradise Palms and ditched the body. The Raven was no more.

The next morning, as Drift woke up he felt something beneath his feet. It was a thick red liquid that was starting to stain his carpet. He walked into the kitchen to see Dire making breakfast for everyone.
"Morning Drift, Sorry about the mess. I had a little incident last night but it's ok. I'll get something to clean It after breakfast."
Everyone else began to wake up and come to breakfast. CTL came to sit at the table as he a long kiss on the lips. This made her face to super red as she sat down to eat.

As everyone is eating, Dire gets a call, he looks at his phone and it says
Incoming call - Wild Card ...