7 January | Travelers AU

Travelers AU stuff!

But before that, I just wanted to show y'all this:

^^ (My sister's character Vibra, along with Goten from Dragon Ball)

My Dad had his birthday recently :D

I didn't have anything to give him, really, but my sister did a bunch of stuff for him, haha.  My dad is a Dragon Ball fan (we all are, lol), so she made him the four-star dragon ball with a Styrofoam ball and paint.  She even put up a sign on our door to shoo him away so he wouldn't see XD 

Anyway, here are some more concept sketches for that Travelers desert AU:

^^ (Sakkuma may or may not be in this AU--I can't think of how to put him in

^^ (Sakkuma may or may not be in this AU--I can't think of how to put him in.  And yess, I chopped his hair, lol.  I like giving him different hairstyles.  Long haired characters just make me want to do that.)

^^  (The title of this piece is 'Mesmerizing Danger' and I think it suits the drawing quite well

^^  (The title of this piece is 'Mesmerizing Danger' and I think it suits the drawing quite well.)

Haven't decided who exactly will be the main character (I'm leaning towards Tsuki).  Maybe they all will end up being the main, haha.

> Kuro's neutral at first.  He starts as a rogue, a bandit in this desert kingdom AU.

> Tsuki, I think, will be the queen/heir to the throne.

> Ohazaru will most likely be the enemy.  Since he's also Tsuki's best friend, there'll definitely be some drama.

> Sei is the victim of this powerful creature.  It eventually will take over her body, her mind, and then her soul, if someone doesn't help stop it.  Might make Ohazaru someone who manipulates Sei, here.

So the creature holds a lot of power, and it's a chaotic thing.  There are some tamer ones, which you can subdue and use as your own, but the one that Sei's facing is dangerous.  It's truly wild, and doesn't listen to anything or anyone.  I'm thinking that these creatures would act similar to Sirens (the way they lure people to their deaths and all).  They're also creatures of myths and legends in this AU, so not much people believe it's real, until they stumble across one.  And poor Sei happens to be one of those poor people.  What's more it's the most dangerous and powerful kind.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Until next time, folks.  Cheerios~