4 January | Max and Kuro

Behold!

A new character (again):

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He isn't completely new, actually.  I had done this old perspective practice thing some years ago, using blue pen, and I happened to find it somewhere in one of these massive white books full of me and my sister's art.  I thought, 'Hey, how about we make this old dude a character?' So I did.  Bam.  Amazingness.  Yeah, I'll stop now.

His name is Max.  Really simple, and I like it.  Though I haven't got a story idea for Max yet, I did make an interesting quirk that'll definitely be included in the universe.  His sword talks!  It's a mix of ideas from shows and books here and there.

Max's sword is sort of a spirit (or maybe the spirit is concealed in the weapon) that grants its wielder specific powers.  It's rather cliche for me right now, so I'll have to think something up to make it original and unique.

On a side note, Max makes me think of Luffy from One Piece because of his hat XD

And no, I don't watch One Piece.  I watch Dragon Ball and Naruto and Bleach, but not One Piece.

Also, I finished the Harry Potter series!  *Whoop, whoop*

I haven't read 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' yet, because I don't have it, meh.  Once I do, though, I'm gonna burn through that book, haha.

J. K. Rowling is such a master at writing, I sometimes feel intimidated by her.  Then again, she wrote it when she was an adult, with a lot more experience and practice and planning skills, so yeah.  I'm nothing compared to her.  Yet.

If possible, I want my stories to be as well known and loved as Rowling's.

Anyway, enough rambling.  I've got an interesting concept for the Travelers, starting with Kuro:

  I've got an interesting concept for the Travelers, starting with Kuro:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

^^ (Haaa!  One of those rare times he doesn't put up his mask.)

It all started out with just me doodling a pose, but then not being able to get that pose, and doing a different one, and then making it Kuro, and then sketching a random outfit just because I didn't want to do his usual outfit.  (Actually I didn't remember what his original outfit looked like, hoho.  I'm terrible, lol.)

I ended up liking the sketch immensely, so I darkened the lines with a different pencil, added a little background.

Kuro looks like this awesome kick-butt desert bandit, what with the way he's holding the dagger and his scarf and serious expression.  So I decided to build on this idea, since the Travelers don't really have a universe to belong in.  (Fun fact:  Sei, Kuro, and Tsuki originally were made as fan-characters for Naruto.  I still might write a fanfic for it, but who knows?)

More on this Travelers AU thing will come up soon.

Bye~