↳imagine: p.j.

Warning: This is more of a darker story, but I found this prompt off of pinterest so it better be worth it. (the prompt is a secret ;) ) It also isn't that lovey dovey but I think it's pretty cool.

-

Jihyo had been hunting the supernatural kind ever since she was ten. She knew bad, the ones who killed for fun, and the good, who saved those from the bad. Jihyo had transferred to a new school a year ago. She had grown a disliking to a certain girl named (L/n) (Y/n), a sophomore who was definitely a supernatural, but Jihyo didn't know what kind.

The hunter walked down the halls, paying attention to texting her friend, Dahyun, about you. A person shoulder-checked Jihyo, making her nearly fall backwards, getting a good whiff of what the person smelt like. Jihyo raced after the girl and dragged her into a closet, locking it behind her. "What is this for, Jihyo?" The taller girl asked.

"I can smell it, (Y/n). You're one of them, the ones that kill for no purpos-," (Y/n) covered Jihyo's mouth with her hand. "Listen, if you're just trying to get into my pants, then take your time; I'd like to actually know someone before I fuck them."

"No, you listen to me, (L/n). I haven't liked you ever since I moved into this damn school, and I knew what you were from the beginning. I could smell the blood. You were born to spill blood." (Y/n) laughed at Jihyo's statement. "I'll pay you if you keep quiet about who and what I am."

"I don't need your idiotic money. I make enough on my own, but I will be watching over your every moment out of school from here on to make sure that you don't kill anymore people." (Y/n) patted Jihyo's shoulder, "Sweetie, you say this but you don't even know if I'm good or bad."

"That's why I'm watching over you, dumbass." The sophomore scoffed and looked at Jihyo. "You wouldn't be able to find me though." The shorter woman smirked, "I have my ways."

Later that night, Jihyo kept her distance from (Y/n), but her prey wasn't doing anything. All she did was sit on a bench in the park and cry for about an hour, until Jihyo finally decided to go over and try to comfort her. "Yah, what's wrong?"

"I know you're going to kill me at some point, I'm one of the bad ones, but I really don't want to die. I have a reason to kill those people."

"What is that reason?" The eldest of the two asked sympathetically. "They were behind the killing of my friends and family." Jihyo looked at her, her eyes questioning if it actually happened. "Originally, there was five-hundred and twelve people behind it, an entire organization of hunters. Now, ther-,"

"There's three-hundred and fifty-eight left." Jihyo interrupted. "How do you know?"

"Being from a different hunting organization, I know the numbers of our competitors." (Y/n) looked at Jihyo, staring into her eyes. "Are you a part of the organization that's after me?" The younger's voice went from wavering to cold after putting pieces together. "No (Y/n), I am not in that horrible place. Not anymore at least. My parents made their own company and I inherited it after they died."

"You better not be lying to me." (Y/n) stood up, her back facing towards Jihyo. Jihyo heard a muffled shot and tackled (Y/n) to the ground. "Thanks." The hunter just nodded, and pulled out her gun.

Jihyo found the person who she assumed shot towards them, and shot in that direction. A scream was heard, meaning that she had hit her target. "Let's get out of here."

"Agreed."