↳ how twice...

How Twice care for you when you're stressed.

-

Nayeon

•Would be really affectionate

•So many kisses

•and hugs

•that you'd be glad enough to return them back.

(Scenario)

"Jagiya!" Nayeon called you from the older member's room. "Yes, Nayeonie?" You set down your work that you were doing and leaned in the doorway to see Nayeon. She gestured for you to go over towards her.

You sat down beside Nayeon and leaned your head on her shoulder. "Is my little baby stressed out?" You nodded, slightly ashamed. "I've been working on school non-stop, plus being invited on variety shows, and then performing. It's a little too much right now." Nayeon frowned and rubbed your back soothingly. "It'll be alright. I'll help you through it." She kissed your forehead and let you fall asleep on her shoulder.

-

Jeongyeon

•Isn't the most affectionate

•But does listen

•Give advice

•And can try to make food (if she doesn't burn it)

(Scenario)

You lied on the couch, glaring at your laptop. "(Y/n)-ah, you okay over there?" A groan came from you. "I don't understand this."

"Don't understand what?" You showed her the difficult math problem on your laptop. "I've been trying to do it for the past hour now." Jeongyeon laughed. "I can help you out." You look up at her with puppy eyes. "Please?"

"I will." She lifted up your legs, sat down, and lied your legs across her lap. "Sit up so you can see, jagi." You followed her orders, looking at the computer that was on your ankles. "So you see this right?" She pointed to a fraction. Jeongyeon was smart, but you didn't know the full extent of her intelligence until now. You knew that she didn't understand this problem when she first looked at it, but solved it still in her head.

After she was done helping me understand the problem, Jeongyeon got up. "Do you want some kimchi fried-rice?" You nodded with a smile.

-

Momo

•Would try her best to help you out.

•Will play with your hair to soothe some stress

•Mumbles a lot in Japanese when she doesn't understand.

•Gives up on whatever she was helping you with and gives affection instead.

(Scenario)

Momo and I were the only two in the dorm. I was planning to secretly make Momo some jokbal, but I didn't understand the recipe. I even looked it up in English to try and follow the recipe there, I still couldn't understand how to start it.

Well, forget secrets. "Unnie, can you come here?" Rushed feet walked into the kitchen. I searched back up the Korean recipe for jokbal, and showed Momo. "Do you understand this?" It seemed like she had to read over it several times while twisting my hair around her finger as a habit. "I kind of understand it, but let's wait for someone who actually knows how to cook." She wraps her arms around my waist and kisses my cheek repeatedly. "I love you." Some Japanese and small specks of English poured out of her mouth. "I love you too."