Alex: "Where the hell is it?"

Liam: "Don't ask me I'm just as confused."

With the last place team being left behind. The other 4 had got inside, found the clue and were heading off towards the Sweny's Pharmacy. While no longer a Pharmacy, the location was made famous by classic Author James Joyce in his book Ulysses. When they arrive they will find their next clue.

Jane: "Any ideas yet?"

David: "All I know is it's not a pharmacy anymore but I used book store. And it doesn't have a specific owner I think? More volunteers that work there."

Jane: "I don't think I'd be able to last as a volunteer."

David: "Well if you have free time at least you wouldn't get bored."

Jay: "Kim are you much of a reader?"

Kim: "No, bit late to ask that now don't you think?"

Jay: "Well no. If we are going to a pharmacy, wouldn't we need to maybe read ingredients?"

Kim: "Not sure mate."

Roisin: "Final five teams how the hell have we managed this?"

Cheyenne: "Honestly I don't know. After the first leg I thought we were screwed to be honest."

Roisin: "So did I don't worry about that. But we are still going strong. Did you see anyone behind us?"

Cheyenne: "All I know is I didn't see Alex and Liam anywhere."

Roisin: "So at least one team is behind us. Good."

Cheyenne: "Good? What if there's another double to make it final three?"

Roisin: "There won't be, even in a race like this they wouldn't eliminate four teams in two legs. That's entirely unfair and no one would want it to drop so quickly. You would be eliminating more teams than what is left. And that's just poor business."

Cheyenne: "Uh... Right? Anyway."

With Alex and Liam now behind, The two finally noticed the car and got inside, read the clue and then were on their way... Maybe a little faster than they should have been.

As they did start to eventually catch up to the four teams ahead, Jay and Kim arrived first, with Milan and Chris close behind, the two teams reached into the box, pulling out their clue and ripped it open.

Jay: "Route info."

Kim: "OH an actual challenge."

Milan: "Search the bookstore for the book that made the pharmacy famous. When you do, hand the book to the volunteer and you will revive your next clue."

Chris: "Sounds easy."

Jay: "You say that but look, it's like they specifically piled books on top of each other, all over the floor just for this."

Kim: "Well we can't just stand here."

With Roisin and Cheyenne And then David and Jane arriving behind them, the four teams began searching for the book in question.

With David and Jane still searching, David was trying to figure out what book made it so popular.

David: "Out of everyone surely you would know this come on."

Jane: "Any ideas?"

David: "I think so."

As he searched through the books, he pulled one from its place, Ulysses, Happy with his choice, he walked over to the volunteer.