Chapter 16 / I told you i was coming back !

" I told you i was coming back"

JAYDA POV/ I woke up to a dark room trying to get up but my body just wouldn't let me . My body was aching badly. I couldn't see nothing, intill the door swung open. I wasn't surprised who i saw it was kat. But a different kat she didn't have one of thoes nasty looks on her face . She looked actually scared or something. Right after she came in turning on the room light , A man walked in i never thought i would see again this soon. He came in smirking looking at me. " jayda jayda , did you miss me my dear" he said touching my face as i jerked my face back . Get away from me killa i said backing up against the cold dusty wall. " ill be back kat watch her and i mean it if u try anything your dead and your baby" he said closing the door locking it. Next thing you know kat just busted out in tears sliding down the wall. " jayda i am so sorry for everything i did to you , i want you to know that i didnt have a choice i had to do this for my baby and my family i hope you understand" she said sobbing. I wanted to say fuck her and that baby . But i know if i was in her position I would've did the same thing. " you cool chill your preganat just uhhh calm down i guess" i said actually not really knowing what to say. " ok" she responded putting her head in her knee . " kat what do he have planned were is jay " " OMG JAY WHERE IS HE DID THEY KILL HIM . I SWEAR TO GOD KAT IF HE DEAD . IM GONE KILL YOU AND YO BABY " i said screaming dame near finna hit kat ass . " jayda please calm down your scaring me , and i dont know, i just know he did get shot" but they said someone found him or something" kat said looking worried about what i might do if i wouldnt calm down . " kat i meant exactly what i said if he dead thats you and that baby ass" i said very bluntly trying not to spazz. " jayda we have to get out of here" kat said getting up . " how do i know if this one of there lil tricks you trynna play with me kat" i said " jayda please no i only did what i did for my family you can trust me I promise im not playing tricks with u" she said. I dont care what this bitch had to say still dont trust her ass. " how Are we going to get out of here whats the plan" i said very seriously. " i was thinking like the next time killa come in you hide behind the door and attack him when he come in and i grab his gun and shoot him" kat said . " dont he have security and stuff" i said very curious " there all gone , but he do have a brother name king i think something like that" she said . When she said king i was hoping she wasn't talking about the king i know because this could have been a set up . All i kept thinking about was jay and if i was going to die or not . " you ok jayda" kat asked " yea" I replied. " so the plan is a yes" kat asked " yea" I replied " now we have to play the waiting game" i said slowly feeling my eyes weaking .

2 HOURS LATER

I woke up to water being poured on my face by killa. I got up and backed up and looked at him with disgust. " whats wrong baby i know you missed me" he said walking closer . I looked over and saw that kat was knocked out cold. How the fuck im finna do this I thought. " you disgust me" i said spatting in his face . But that didnt do anything but cause me a smack to the face. Making me fall to the floor holding the left side of my face. " see look what you made me do jayda" he said coming closer towards me . As he came closer i backed up into i hit the wall in back of me. He pulled my leg making him self climb on top of me . " im sorry baby ill make it better" he said trying to attempt to kiss my face but i kept moving . " i hate you get off of me killa" i said raising my voice hoping kat could hear me and wake up. " shhhhh ill make you feel better" he said trying to pull my pants down a long with my panties. " GET OFF ME" I screamed hoping someone heard me but no one did. I kept trying to get lose from killa but he was just to strong. He pulled his boy out and i just screamed and screamed pleasing him to get off me but it just didnt faze him. I screamed as I felt his boy getting closer to my girl hole . " aye bro what are you doing" someone said as he was finna walk through the door. When i looked up . I would have never thought it could have been true. Its really him how could he do this to me. He walked in and saw me and was shocked. " jayda" he said walking fast to me but was stopped by killa. " get out" killa yelled at king " nigga you aint finna rape her thats dead" king said looking at killa crazy and with disgust. Killa got up and punched king in the face making him fall. I didn't see him getting up fuck he blacked out. All i wass thinking about wAs im really finna get rapped. I tried to make a run for it but killa grabbed me by my hair yanking me to the ground getting back on top of me . Taking his boy Out again. I screamed to the top of my lungs begging for him to stop . He slapped me telling me to shut up before he put it in my mouth. I just cried and cried as I felt his boy about to enter my girl . Intill gun shoots was fired and killa lifeless body was laying on top of me covering me in blood. I hurried and got up crying looking at king who had know dropped the gun. Running towards me . But i backed up . " jayda i swear i didnt know" he said coming closer " jayda please believe me" he said ". I been believed him because i know king he wouldn't do anything like this and i trust him . I slid down the fall crying hard as king came picking me up bridal style. He carried me up stairs finding me something to cover my self . After i covered my self with some old black joggers he carried me to his car about to get in . " wait what about kat " i said . " fuck" he said closing the car door running back inside that old looking building. 4 min later ~ king came back carrying kat . I got out open the back seat door . He put her in the back and we both got in the front and king drove off . " we gotta take kat to the hospital " i said as he speeding on the highway. " ok" he replied. " jayda i just want you to know no matter what i got you i dont care who the fuck it is imma always be here and im so sorry that you had to be the one in one of thoes situations " he said looking at me with sorry " i know king thank you for everything and im here for u no matter what too" i said to him letting him know its ok and it aint his fault.

20 MIN LATER/ we pulled up in front of the hospital. And king brought the doctors out and they had a stretcher for kat . They took her inside the hospital and me and king parked the car before going in. All i can think about jay even though he hurt me i still love him with all my heart and ion know what ill do if he is actually dead. So , king and i are currently waiting in the waiting room for the doctors to tell us what's happening to kat and if she's going to be ok or not . I needed some air so i was finna walk to the bathroom into i seen my auntie standing outside a room crying. " auntie whats wrong who is it" i said walking up to her worried. " baby its its" she said still crying " auntie calm down who is it" i said hugging her " its jay jayda" she said holding on to me tight . When she said that my heart dropped . I felt like i was just hit by a bus . " is he ok what happened" i said pushing her back so she could let go of me. " they said when he got shot he went into shock so now he is in a coma" she said looking at me with hurt in her eyes. When she said that i tried to rush into the room jay was in but she stopped me " jayda no you cant the doctors said we have to wait" she said in front of the room door holding me back. " do it look like i care what the fuck a doctor gotta say the man i love is in a hospital bed fighting for his life and im gon be by his side each and every day so i best advise you to get out my way" i said trying not to be disrespectful but she and the doctors had me fucked up at this point . She moved knowing how i would get if she aint get out my way. Once she moved I rushed into the hospital seeing jay in the bed just seeing him and his lifeless looking body broke me . I just went on the side of his bed holding his hand and cried and cried. This is all my fault if i just would've never started nothing with kat nothing would've never happened. I couldn't do nothing but blame myself. After a couple of minutes king and my auntie came in . King came by me telling me to come here . I did as he said he just pulled me into a deep hug telling me he was there for me and everything was going to be alright. But how was I supposed to believe that everything was going to be alright when it happened because of me . He brought my face closer to his jayda " i know you blaming yourself but trust me jayda its not with u blaming yourself just making it worse you have to be positive im sure thats what he would want you to do and be strong for not just you for the both of yall" he said looking me in my eyes " thank you king" i said as i was about to kiss him someone at the door knocked and my auntie opened the door . " pumpkin " the unknown person said . Only one person i knew called me that since i was a baby . I looked up at the door and saw the person I thought ill never see again someone I thought i lost forever. " tears rolled down my face " .......... to be continued.

Kat sorry?👀
Killa and king are brothers 😱
Killa tried to rape jayda
King killed his own brother
Is kat dead ?
Is jay going to make it 😪
King and jayda almsot kissed
Who is the mysterious person at the door🤔
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter if any mistakes in spelling I apologize.💕