Chapter 9 / Club Night !

So unfortunately this chapter some how got deleted so i had to redo it , sorry if this chapter seem shorter than the original one or is slightly different i didn't exactly remember what exactly happened in this chapter so some things are different. .... Bare with us
Enjoy 😘

SKY POV ~ So as you guys might not know, me and sencere are officially dating. After 3 months or less of talking he wanted to make it official. I was cool with that because I had a lot of love for him from getting to know him and being around him 24/7 . As you guys should know yes sencere is a drug lord. I don't know whats up with me and drug dealers but thoes be the best relationships no cap . Y'all relationship is an adventure you dont know when your going to get kiddnaped , shot at , kill someone, get all the moneys, and it aint even about the money its just fun i dont know thats just how i like my niggas .

SKY OUTFIT ^🤪

SKY OUTFIT ^🤪

IN THE MEANTIME/
Baeeeeeee " what" bring me my phone off the kitchen counter " last time I checked yo fat ass got two fucking legs " please sencere imma be lateeee * stomping runs up the stairs* " where you going " im going out with jayda remember " not looking like that " whats wrong with my outfit its cute " yo titties out and yo ass looking a little to big fuck you mean what's wrong with your outfit " boy shut up aint nothing wrong with my outfit move around " yea ite keep playing with me yo ass wont be going no where fuck wrong with you " Boy i don't know who you think you talking to give me my phone so i can get ready to leave " yea ite turn that share iPhone location on" you doing the most ill do it when i get in the car " mhm you better " . I walked out the door sharing my location with sencere as i got into the car driving to jay place to get jayda .

JAYDA OUTFIT ^👅

JAYDA OUTFIT ^👅

15 MIN LATER ~ I was jamming to my music as i pulled up to jay complex turning down my music parking. * calling jayda * " hello" yea im outside come on " here i come" she said before jay start yelling " you not going nowhere looking like that fuck you thought" boy bye i can go were i wanna go fuck i am grown" jayda said responding to jay " Mannn i don't give a fuck you not going out that door intill you change " jay said " shut the fuck up and move so i can go " she said to jay " man like i said" he said until i heard grunting coming from jay and then jayda hung up as i looked out the window seeing her big ass running to the car getting in locking the door . " Girl what you do i said" " Girl i kicked him in the balls and ran ion know who the fuck he thought he was" jayda said breathing hella hard . I laughing because her big ass aint even run far and she tired already. So whats going on between you and jay " Nothing serious" she said looking at her phone you lying jayda you forgot im your sister " ok i dont know its like we friends with benefits" she said" you like him " i mean you can say that but I'm not ready for a relationship you know because of my last situation and plus my past i cant deal with all that right now" Jayda jay wouldn't put his hands on you , he better not wanna put his hands on you , but i can tell that boy really cares for you jayda give him a chance and you have to talk to him about your past so he can understand you honestly " i know sky but its hard you know how i am i cant just straight up tell him i hate getting all emotional and you know that" I know but jayda you need to " i will when the right time comes" she said looking out the window. Alright enough with all this gushy stuff we here . We got out the car and seen that the line was wrapped around the whole building luckily we had v.i.p passes . So we went right in looking for my bestfriend and Tay in our section we rented for the night . I seen my bestfriend and ran right to her huging her tightly. I havent seen you since we was sophomores " i know i missed you so much" said jasmine *aka* sky long time bestfriend . So we all sat in our seats waiting on our shots and getting back on track with everyone .

 So we all sat in our seats waiting on our shots and getting back on track with everyone

JASMINE OUTFIT ^😍

TAY OUTFIT ^😆

Eventually our drinks came and we got lit as soon as our song came on " SHAKE THAT ASS BITCH LET ME SEE WHAT YOU GOT" we all said in a union twerking hyping eachother up pretty sure we was the most hypest one cause everyone heard us over the music and was staring at us but we aint give a fuck still turning up. A group of niggas came up to our section, I'm not gone cap they all were fine as hell but i had to remind myself i gotta nigga at home waiting on me so let me not . They came in our section cooling or whatever I already let them know im off limits so they were chill . But i don't know what came over jayda cause she was cutting up she sat on dude lap whispering in his ear giggling and shit . So I decided to be a little petty tonight and record them and send it to jay . He responded with im on my way . All im thinking is that this finna be a show so i sat back just waiting.

JAY POV ~ I was playing the game until i got a message from sky it was a video of jayda i pressed play and seen that she was sitting on some nigga lap whispering in his ear . I dont know why but i was pissed and responded with im on my way . After that i slipped on some joggers and got in my 2018 jeep and zoomed off to where they was at . I walked in the club looking for them and I finally saw them speed walking to there section ready to just kill this nigga who jayda was sitting on. AYE MAN WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING JAYDA " IM DOING ME OBVIOUSLY" she said stuttering a little so now i know she drunk . I told the dude to move around before i beat his ass . His scary ass ran out the section like he just seen a ghost scary ass. " YOU NOT MY NIGGA FUCK IS YOU DOING " she said making a scene . MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP IM NOT TRYNNA HEAR NUN OF THAT I TAKE CARE OF YOU LIKE IM YO NIGGA i said picking her up walking out the club putting her in the car still going back and forth with her the whole drive.

SKY POV ~ After jay and jayda left i left because i don't wanna get to drunk and wouldn't be able to drive home. But jay put on a show back there i was rolling cause jayda ass barely could get her words out . I got a feeling they gon end up together really soon , i just know. I pulled up to the house walking in seeing sencere sleep on the couch looking all cute , so I walked up kissing him all over his face waking him up " did you miss me sen sen" i said " didnt i tell you to stop calling me that and yes i did surprisingly" he said standing up starting to pick me up kissing all over me walking up the stairs into his room laying me on his bed . " you know what time it is" he said ( pretty sure yall know the next part 😭)

JAY POV ~ Jayda and I are finally home and she still going on and on " i dont know why you think you my nigga" she said" Man jayda shut the fuck up i am your nigga now what " boy you-" she said before i kissed her making her shut up in my surprise she kissed back deeping the kiss so i picked her up giving her marks all over her neck walking towards my room laying her on the bed before she took control getting on top of me taking my joggers off and t-shirt sitting on my dick giving marks all over my neck and chest . After that i flipped her over slipping her jacket off revealing her black pink bra then going down to her shorts revealing her black pink thong she pulled me back up to her face kissing me but this time i felt passion and a little spark that i havent felt in a very long time. It kinda shocked me so i pulled back and she looked at me with a worried faced so i just went back to kissing her going down and down her body till i got to her panties just as i was about to slide them off ....
To Be Continued

Sorry for short chapter ❣️
It gets better though just stick around