Igno stigma in Agbaje land 1

Igno stigma consequences in Agbaje land.

Stigmatization is like an illness.
Ignorance can help or kill.

Igno stigma here is a combination of two great and kind of similar words that works together in most situations.Well the situation here is one that happened in Agbaje land.

The people of this land are civilized because they have some of the basic amenities any small town can afford but are not civilized when it comes to the judging of one's character and also the advancement of the world at large,bottom line (they have low mentality). Here is the reason:
There was a girl named Iniowo in the land.She was so beautiful inside and out that both single and married men wanted her for themselves as a wife,concubine or even at least a friend. But the women were or are still jealous of her but she didn't let her beauty get into her head and make her proud,No she was as humble and pure as a dove.well to cut this story short.

Mysteriously, Iniowo got ill and was said to be diagnosed with a strange illness which I know as (chicken pox) and then,the beautiful girl became a plague that no man or woman wanted to be around at all except some of her family members,even her father and some of her siblings and cousins also rejected her because due to their ignorance they thought the strange illness(chicken pox) was caused by the gods who were said to be punishing her because of her "secret promiscuity" (what she was been stigmatized with) or they also thought that she has been "cast an evil eye upon by the women of the village who were jealous of her".

And they didn't even bother to seek more about the illness or even ask for help from neighbouring villages.
Also due to their ignorance they just stigmatized her more with different(silly) stories. They even often pushed her out of their of their way because they just get irritated at the mere sight of her,they believed they haven't offended the gods of the Land so nothing could happen to them but what they didn't know or bother to know about was that Iniowo's illness(chicken pox) is an air  disease that can spread easily to as many people as possible.

Despite all the rejection from some of her family members,Iniowo still stays with her family because her mother and some siblings of hers promised to take care of her and also because there was nowhere she could go to but unknowingly to them,keeping her at home was dangerous to everyone's health.

And soon,some of her kind family members started getting infected too and"bad news"it continued to spread around because some nonchalant people didn't know or notice on time.
Iniowo died out of lack of proper treatment and the same foolish people still said that her crimes were too bad that the gods couldn't forgive her and on seeing her family their ignorance made them conclude that the family was bad because the gods are only punishing them for their sins.

Soon the disease started spreading outside Iniowo's family's house into the village and most of the people in the land got infected with the so called strange illness and still the unaffected ones didn't even bother to get help but just kept on stigmatizing the infected ones with different stories and even up to judging their character as BAD or MORALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

##################################################################

Hello everyone, thanks for checking out this new book of mine.its just a part of it.The next part will be the continuation of these particular story..
Pleasure is yours if you vote and comment.

This story must not be stolen, copied or even reproduced in any sort. This is my idea, it belongs to me and its all rights reserved. Thanks for stopping by. Gracias.