U.A. Sports Festival (pt 5)

Izuku met this look with the same eyes but something different. They had the dtermination in them but something extra was there. It was a fire, a light green fire. Todoroki could tell Izuku wanted this win, no, he didn't want the win, he was going to get it no matter what. Todoroki had high expectations for Izuku but the desire to be the best he could was overwhelming. This was the first time Izuku had been transparent, the first time you could see his raw emotion. OFA went out of control and Izuku went to 200% without noticing. Izuku told Ochako to release herself and to hold Momo and Denki while he fought the other team. Izuku then began to run.

The other team all activated their quirks. The full team was Iida, Fumikage, Jiro and of course Todoroki. Todoroki sent an ice wall at Izuku and he jumped and walked across the top of it and dropped down after. His face was covered by his hair and no-one could make out what was going on inside his head. He had gone back to being unreadable. Jiro sent a powerful soundwave at Izuku but he just walked through it, unaffected. Fumikage sent Dark Shadow to attack Izuku but a well timed and powerful clap rendered him useless. They were getting desperate because of the lack of results and they began to aimlessly send everything they had at him. Jiro sent soundwaves and Todoroki sent an ice wall. Dark Shadow had recovered and he began to fly towards Izuku. Iida left his team and began to run at Izuku using his leg engines.

Izuku clapped to counter the soundwaves and they faded. He kicked the ice wall into a fine powder and then he jumped up and landed on Dark Shadow. He then stomped on his back with the 200% and as Dark Shadow hit the ground it made a crater and the shockwave broke the ice walls locking the teams in. Iida was next and Izuku had a plan for him. Iida genrally kicked more and so he thought if he went for a punch at the start that it would throw Izuku off but Izuku had factored that in. Iida went for a punch and his fist was met by Izuku's fist at 200% which sent him flying back towards his team. Todoroki created a thick ice wall to catch him and the fight continued.

Jiro now went on the offensive and began to run too. She sent multiple sound attacks on her way but Izuku shrugged them off and stood there waiting for Jiro to get to him. She got there and used one earlobe for a sound attack and she sent the sharper one darting for Izuku's chest. Izuku caught it in one hand carefully and remained silent with his covered face. He flicked it off with no OFA and walked up to Jiro. He swept her to the ground and then clapped directly infront of her face. She was instantly knocked out.

Fumikage and Todoroki aproached together because Todoroki had to stay ontop of atleast one member of his team. The two attacked in union with Todoroki sendind an ice puch to Izuku's head while Fumikage aimed a strong kick at Izuku's ribs. Izuku jumped upwards and dodged both, after he landed behind them and launched off with his feat. He crashed into the two man tower and they fell over. Dark Shadow caught Todoroki so the team were still in it and Izuku's attack continued. He leapt to Fumikage and he sent a sloppy kick in suprise. Izuku caught it and threw Fumikage into the ice wall with Iida. Dark Shadow had managed to stay where he was and kept Todoroki up. Todoroki knew he had to stay in the air so he jumped over to Izuku and began an onslaught. He threw a punch and then kicked upwards with his quirk activated on his leg. Izuku dodged the punch and sidestepped the kick. Todoroki didn't stop and he placed his hand on the floor and sent a wave of ice around him. Izuku stepped back to stop this hitting him but the wind moved his hair.

It revealed he was smiling. He then jumped over the short wall and returned the attacks. He sent a punch traveling at supersonic speeds at Todoroki but he made an ice wall behind him and after he was hit he was sent flying into it. Dark Shadow caught him and after 15 seconds Todoroki was back up again. He had made ice on his torso so the punch hit that instead of him. He jumped back down again but stayed in the air and sent an ice wall at Izuku again. Izuku shouted "Come on, this is getting old!" and he punched the oncoming wall. Todoroki became agrivated and began to throw one attack after another at Izuku. Izuku dodged over and over again until he saw the opportunity to strike.

Todoroki was quickly tiring and the overuse of his ice quirk had made him slow. Izuku caught a punch and when Todoroki felt hit he went for a kick and Izuku caught that too. "Game over" is all Izuku said as he headbutted Todoroki with OFA. Izuku was holding Todoroki so he didn't go flying but he still felt the almighty power. (Heh get it? almighty and All Mighty. I'm disappointed in myself)

Todoroki was finally defeated and that's when Midnight shouted "Time's up!" Everyone had seen and everyone was shocked. Izuku walked back over to his team and he was beaming. He high-fived everyone on the win and they all walked back to the school talking about everything that had just happened.

Todoroki woke up in the nurses office and looked to both of his sides to see his teammates lying next to him, unconscous. "I'm sorry everyone. I lost this for us. I made you all agree to go get Izuku when it wasn't the smartest move." he said to himself. Then Recovery Girl walked in and started talking, "You team got through but only you will be well enough to be in the 3rd event." Todoroki noded and thought 'I'll get him for you guys'