U.A. Entrance Exam

Izuku was walking to the entrance exam and he saw a rock in his path so he hopped over it. Then a girl following behind him fell over it. Izuku caught her hand and managed to hold her up long enough for her to activate her quirk to make her weightless and she then floated to her feet an deactivated her quirk.

"Whew, that was close, thank you..." she asked expecting an answer. Izuku then walked off. 'Her face is unnaturally round' he thought as he made his way to the gate. It was there that he spotted Momo walking in at the other side. He tried to hide and suceeded as he used OFA (Btw OFA=One for All) to jump and cling to the side of the building. He didn't know why he was hiding but he was... so yeah. 

After completely checking that Momo was gone, Izuku walked in to the hall. He was then handed a pamphlet by a small white mouse creature. Izuku looked him in the eyes and realized that this small mouse was smarter than anyone else academically howerver, Izuku also realised that in a real life situation he had the edge. Izuku then walked off to join the crow and he had completely read the pamphlet in 10 seconds. Nezu (the small white mouse and also the school's headteacher) thought 'He has something to him, he has far more knoledge than me and he has more determination than anyone else here'. 

Present Mike than walked onto the stage and started to explain the 4 different types of robots. After explaining the 3 pointers, he was interupted by a boy with dark blue hair "Excuse me sir, but you said there were 4 robots and there is only 3, it's bad for the number one hero school to have a mistake in their script for the entrance exam." Izuku then said "Present Mic, could you let me handle him, please?" this question recieved a nod from the hero. Izuku proceeded to walk up to the boy with dark blue hair and cicled the paragraph explainig the 0 pointers with his finger and said "Don't interupt the speaker unless you are 100% sure that you are correct, gather all the facts before doing anything in life is a rule I live by, now, after gathering all the facts I can tell that you just wanted to show off to all the other people here by correcting a school, with that mentality I think you shouldn't be a hero. I expected more from Ingenium's brother." Everyone in the hall was suprised by this small speech from the green haired boy. In doing this he had alerted Momo to him being there and she had immediately started making her way towards his voice. Izuku continued "I'm also 100% sure that Present Mic was just about to explain the 0 pointers before he was interupted by some child trying to be a showoff."

Present Mic did then explain that 0 pointers were mainly just there to act as obstacles. Izuku had figured that there would probably be bonus points for saving people or doing other heroic things. Izuku had now had enough time for a fool-proof plan. The room was then divided into 2 groups. 1 half was given directions to city A and the other half were given directions to city B. Izuku was in the city A group and Momo had been trapped in city B group because she hadn't fully made it to Izuku and so she was still on the city B side. As all the students made there way to their respective side's Izuku maneged to slip away and he used OFA at 10% to get there before anyone else did and he scouted out the best way to get points quickly. He had already formulated a plan earlier so he was just checking whether it would work or not. He had spotted all the necissary materials and equipment for his plan.

Izuku the rejoined the main group of people walking to the city. He had already devised a plan but , being a 15 year old boy, he had been trying to come up with a way to look cooler whilst carrying out his plan and he had decided that losing a few points was barely a consequence for looking 10x cooler. Then a voice shouted "GOOOO!" throught the various speakers set up around the gate to the city. Izuku was the first to react and he walked towards the nearest building slowly while the rest of the examinees stood there looking at him. 5 seconds later the voice said "There won't be a warning to do things when you're a hero, you will have to act in the heat of the momment." After this, the rest of the examinees started to react and started running out and into the city. By now Izuku had made it into the building and he started to carry out his plan.

He was now on the rooftop and he had carried a computer up there, he had used extension cables to power it while he was on the roof. The school's Headteacher (the white mouse) had been keeping an eye on Izuku and he had a rough idea of what Izuku was going to do with the computer. Izuku the began to attach wires from his computer to the satellite dish that was on the roof and vice versa. He then hacked into the sattelite and he then hacked into the computer that controlled the robots. He then used the keyboard to type something else in and then he pressed enter.

All of the 3 pointers then stopped and said "Izuku did this." After that, something that not even the headteacher expected happened. All the 3 pointers self-destructed. This earned Izuku 189 points. He then walked down and back into the building and emerged from it again in 2 minutes. With something in his hand. (Can you guess it?) It was a mug, a mug full of earl grey tea.

Then, Izuku finished his tea and put it down on the floor. He then casually jumped off of the building (1:00 to 1:10 in the video at the top but more casual) and used OFA to stay safe, he then walked to the centre of the city and sat ontop of o streetlamp and looked for people to save. It was then that the whole ground began to shake peopl started shouting "EARTHQUAKE!!" 'Morons' Izuku thought. To him it was obvious that it was a 0 pointer, because of this Izuku used OFA 20% and started to run/leap towards the beast of a robot. Izuku had calculated the possibilities and there was a 70% chance that there was someone who needed to be saved, and even if there wasn't Izuku wanted to beat the robot to look cool too.  (Btw this doesn't mean that Izuku is a false hero or anything, when it comes down to it he values saving people over looking good, looking cool is just a bonus prize to him)

It was then that heard the cry of a girl. "HELP!" she shouted, Izuku then spotted her and he was now using OFA 100%. He ran to her and picked up the rubble on her leg and threw it at the robot's right leg, causing the robot to stop moving, but it was still standing. Izuku realised it was the round faced girl and instucted "Make yourself weightless." She complied and did as she was asked, Izuku then went down to 5% and threw her towards the rest of the group who were all stood far away, watching Izuku work his magic. After the flying girl had gotten to the point where she was above the group of people, a tounge shot out from the crowd and it pulled her back to the ground. Izuku then looked at all of their faces, half of them were too scared to even move. He knew he would have to destroy the robot to save them all. He then jumped up using 50% and landed on it's head and he then used 250% to jump directly up , this severly bruised his legs but they weren't broken yet. He was 35,000 ft up in the air when he saw a plane and flicked his fingers at 50% to direct himself towards it. He then turned to have his legs face the plane and he pushed off of it with 250% again, this time it completely broke his legs. Fighting through the pain, he got into a superman pose and activated 500% in both of his arms, he had trained his arms a lot more than his legs but he knew that this was still gonna hurt. He was moving at the speed of sound and the only thing keeping him together was the strength of OFA and pure gritty determination. The he collided with the robot. This created a dust cloud so severe that it was visible in China. (The story is set in Japan) The shockwave was so bad that it winded everyone in city A and could be felt in a 5km radius.

The dust cleared and left the silhouette of a boy barely standing but still managing to walk. Every pro hero in the area came to check out what was happening and after the exam's time limit finally ended. The city B examinees came bursting through the gate to see what had happened. Then one lone girl began sprinting towards the silhouette after she had asked who it was and recieved the answer that he was "that boy with the green hair." She quickly reached him and began to hold him up. "Hey, Momo." was all he said before he passed out.

Ina bit