First Class (pt 2)

Izuku had now been discharged from the hospital and while Inko tried to make him stay home, he managed to convince her to let him go. When Izuku finally managed to leave he had to use OFA to get to school in time. The bell that rings to show that all students should be in homeroom rang and Izuku was still outside of the school and he quickly came up with a plan. It took Erasurehead 1 minute to get to class during the day Izuku was recovering so Izuku knew he had time, not much but still time. He immediately found his class' window and activated OFA full cowling 10% and like how he did to hide from Momo he clung to the side of the building. Everyone in the class saw this and they were all interested in what he was doing. Izuku proceeded to open the window and sit on the nearest desk that wasn't taken.

Erasurehead then walked in just as Izuku sat down and he looked at him with no emotion in his eyes. He then looked slightly above Izuku's eyes for a while, this made Izuku realise his hair was an absoloute mess. 

Whilst Izuku was tidying his hair he looked around to see he was sitting with Momo to his left and the round haired girl to his right. Erasurehead then said "Now that all of us are here we will do what I planned to do yesterday, put these on" he said throwing a basic P.E. uniform at all of his students. All of them were suprised by this except for Izuku who caught his uniform with one hand and picked up his bag with the other. He then walked out of the class and towards the changing rooms before anyone else had even picked up their uniform.

Everyone was now standing on the field awaiting instructions from Mr. Aizawa. During this wait Bakugo had walked up to Izuku and said "How did you get in? Loads of people said that you killed tons of robot and some of them even said that it was you who caused the dust cloud and shockwaves, is that true?" At first Izuku was suprised by how nice Bakugo was being and he gave an honest-ish answer "1)I got in because I had loads of points 2)I did kill tons of robots 3)Yes I did cause the shockwaves and the dust cloud 4)If you were gonna ask how then I'll tell you, my quirk manifested late and it is a strength enhancement quirk, while I did do all of those, it hurts me if I go over my strength limit and thats why I wasn't at school yesterday, cause I severly bruised my arms and broke both of my legs." (Ladies and gentleman you just witnessed Izuku very first 4 list) Bakugo was shocked at all of this information but he still took it all in and he said "Cool, and also, i'm sorry for bullying you back when we were younger, my bad" Izuku already knew from Bakugo's face when he walked over that he was feeling guilty and so the aplogy wasn't a suprise to him but he was still happy about this. Izuku replied "It's okay, we all make mistakes and the past is in the past." Bakugo's face lightened up and he said "Friends?" Izuku replied "Sure". Mr. Aizawa had walked up to the 2 of them and cleared his throat to alert the boys of his presence. They both looked up to Mr. Aizawa and said "Sorry sir" simultaneously. Mr. Aizawa said "Seeing as you know what I was talking about, why don't you 2 explain it?" Mr. Aizawa said, thinking that he had embarrased the 2 of them however Izuku said "Ok" and he walked to the front and faced the class. "Today we will be doing a quirk apprehension test to see what all of your quirks are like, first will be a 50 meter dash then a grip strength test followed by a standing long jump after that there will be a side stepping test and finally a ball throw." Mr. Aizawa was completely taken aback by the way the boy had performed his job but better than he had. "Should I continue?" Izuku asked. Mr. Aizawa shook his head and took over the lesson again. Izuku embarrising Mr. Aizawa earned a laugh from all of the class except for Iida as he still disliked Izuku for exposing him at the entrance exam. 

Everyone had been doing the 50 meter dash and it was now Izuku's turn, he was doing the test at the same time as Bakugo. Izuku activated OFA full cowling 100% and he waited for Mr. Aizawa to say go. Izuku then asked "Are we allowed to go when you start saying go or when you've finished?" Mr. Aizawa was suprised by the sudden question but after 5 seconds he responded "The start" and Izuku nodded his head in acknoledgement. Mr. Aizawa then shouted "G..." before he had even finished the word Izuku had crossed the line and was sitting with the rest of the class. It then appeared on the screen that Izuku had gotten 0.01 seconds. Izuku had done this by using his hearing ability and the milisecond he heard the start of the pronunciation of the word go he pushed off of the ground with both feet and crossed the finishline quicker than anyone else. Bakugo followed in pursuit and got a respectable score of 4.13 seconds. Everyone in the class was shocked and no-one knew but All Might was also watching and he said "I know it gets stronger everytime it is passed on but this is... ridiculous, the boy has clearly trained with this quirk to the point where he has pretty much mastered it." 

Next up was the grip strength test and most people's quirkss were esentially useless in this test. Izuku now had a grip strength tester in his hand and everyone was watching him in anticipation. His veins then began to glow a vibrant sparkling red and he broke the machine instantly, Mr. Aizawa then gave him a stronger tester but the same thing happened. Mr. Aizawa then lead the class to All Might's personal gym and they decided to stay there so that Izuku could participate in the tests without ruining the school's equipment.  Izuku used the grip strength tester there and his veins lit up again and he got a score of 10876kg. This beat All Might's record of 9674kg but no-one knew All Might's record and so no-one knew that fact except for All Might himself. "I definetely chose the right successor" he whispered.

After that was the standing long jumpso the class had to go back outside and instead of having a bar to jump over, Mr. Aizawa applied a tracker to everyone's shoes and then the test began. It was now Izuku's turn and once again the whole class was holding their breath, wating for Izuku to jump. Some of them started talking to each other, guessing how high he'd go but Mr. Aizawa silenced them by using his quirk to intimidate them , he'd been in an angry mood ever since Izuku had embarrased him. Then Izuku squatted down and again his veins started glowing so bright that some studenets shielded their eyes. Then Izuku took off, and 1 minute later he came back down 1 minute later, he had got 40,000 ft/12,192 meters. (The reason why he got higher on 100% than on 250% in the entrance exam is because Izuku pushed off a plane in the exam so that stopped him going up) He landed by flicking all of his fingers at once which completely stopped him mid-air.

(I'm gonna skip the side step one cause it was boring and they only showed Mineta doing it)

Finally it was the ball test and Izuku decided that he would use all of his power even if it really damaged him. He had told this to his classmates and all of them were shocked that he was holding back through all of the other tests. They thentold him to go all out and wished him luck when Momo approached him she asked in a worried tone "Please don't hurt yourself too much, Ok?" Izuku gave a cheeky smile and a nod in response. Bakugo was sure his quirk would really help with this test and he even said to Izuku that he would destroy him in this final test. However the one Izuku was really worried about losing to was thew zero gravity girl. He knew her quirk would get her infinity and he wanted to get number one in every test. The gravity girl went and when she got infinity it suprised everyone except for Izuku. It was his turn next and he walked up to Momo and said "Can you make me a ball of a strong, heat-resistent and light material?" she thought fo a second and then a weirdly coloured ball formed in her hand. She passed it to Izuku and said "This should do the trick" cheerfully. Izuku then asked Mr. Aizawa if it was okay if he placed the tracker on this new ball and not a regular one as it would burn up or tear apart when it was moving at the speed he was going to throw it. Mr. Aizawa understood and placed the tracker on the ball and took a few steps back. Izuku then began to shout and channeled OFA full cowling 100% and then he made his right arm only, go up to 1000% and he then shouted "PLUS ULTRA!!!!!" as he launched the ball away. Everyone recovered from the blast of wind that hit them and then they all looked at Mr. Aizawa, Izuku included, and waited for him to read out the score "Infinity..." he said in pure disbelief. Izuku had launched the ball out of the atmosphere and it was now travelling through space at a stupid speed and it was never going to stop.

Ina bit