"Khushi!" He complained, pouting slightly as he got out of bed in a disoriented manner, pulling on a pair of boxer shorts as he got up.

Striding over to where she was about to open the bathroom door, he caught hold of her hand and spun her around to face him.

"Did you really think you'd tempt me over there," He gestured his head towards their bed, "and expect me to let you leave without finishing?"

"My husband is a powerful businessman," she explained innocently, "he taught me to always play my cards right." She said, tongue in cheek.

"Oh really?" He asked. "Well my wife is quite the businesswoman, and she taught me to never leave any unfinished business."

"Your wife must be a smart woman." She whispered when he leaned closer, his hand under her shirt again as his lips moved down her neck. Her head fell back against the bathroom door as her hands dropped the clothes and towel in hand, and clutched his hair tightly. "Arnav..." She whispered.

Her eyes fell on the clock behind Arnav once more, and she mentally slapped herself. "Arnav, we're going to be late!" She pushed him away and turned to enter the bathroom.

"I'm showering first!" She added trying to sound as insistent as possible.

"I need to shower too!" He pointed out. "I think I deserve to go first. You keep leaving me high and dry..."

Her eyes widened, before she raised her chin and stared at him with intention. "I'm going first..." She whispered, as her hands moved to unbutton her shirt, no his shirt.

"Unless...you want to join me? You know, for time saving purposes." She added saucily, turning on her heels as the shirt dropped to the floor while Arnav practically ran after her petite frame, closing the door behind them amidst her squeals and giggles that resounded within the walls of their home.

Shaking her head with a smile, she shrugged off the memories of Arnav and decided to distract herself in the midst. When she emerged from the restroom after a shower, she selected the red sari she had decided to wear today with Arnav in mind of course. Her husband, she thought with a grin.

----

She picked up the newspaper as she sipped on her morning coffee, watching people run all around her in attempt to make the house look prettier then it already was.

Smiling, Anjali Jha took another sip of her coffee before resting it on the table to focus all her attention on the text in front of her with a grin.

Arnav Singh Raizada weds Khushi Gupta...high school sweethearts?

You have heard it right; the famous Arnav Singh Raizada is no longer single, and very much married. We had gotten the hint that he was taken long ago at his last fashion show in Lucknow, where he very openly admitted that Miss - or should we say Mrs. now - Khushi Gupta who was working alongside him at the show, was a very important person in his life. He had then gone on to dedicate an entire AR line in her name! As we dig deeper, we come to know that this is no office romance that occurred between the two, but something that goes much deeper. Yes, you heard it right! Sources say that both Khushi and Arnav have known one another since they started school! They had always liked one another, but for circumstances unknown, they were apart for several years while they built their careers during University. Rumours also arise that Khushi had dated Arnav's cousin, Nandkishore Raizada during her time away from Arnav; however that relationship did not work out. Whether true or not, we do notice that Khushi is quite close to Nandkishore who is now married to former model Lavanya Kashyap and has a beautiful daughter, and they seem to be very good friends! Once all that was all settled, it seems that Arnav and Khushi had found one another again and admitted their love to one another, rebuilding what they had started properly! Now isn't that adorable?