Mindy fluff

Andy's p.o.v

I get up for the third time tonight and practically sprint to the bathroom, immediately hunching over the toilet to throw up whatever was left in my stomach from dinner last night. I groan, leaning my back against the wall and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. This sucks. I haven't been this ill since all of us had food poisoning at the old house. I don't want to move. I am so freaking tired, but every time I get settled into bed, my stomach turns, and I know that I'm about to be sick again. My eyes rest closed, yet are still twitching from the disgusting, sick, feeling throughout my body. Through my closed eyelids, I can see the room get brighter, and I know that Mikey must've gotten up to use our shared bathroom. 

"Sorry about the smell", I apologize without ever opening my eyes, the room smelling of sick and Lysol that I sprayed every time I threw up.

"You okay"? he asks, already knowing the answer, so I stay silent. I can hear him moving around in his room, but I'm far to tired to care. I finally open my eyes, my eyelids feeling heavier and harder to hold up by the minute. Mikey stands in the doorway holding a bundle of blankets and pillows.

"What are you doing", I laugh, seeing as though he had brought his entire bed into the bathroom.

"My mum would always make me a palette on the floor when I was sick", he shrugs, before motioning me to move. He was wearing nothing but a loose pair of drawstring sweats, and his hair was sticking up in all directions as if I had just woken him up.

"What, I just sleep in here then"? I ask, an amused grin creeping its way onto my face, however I stand up for his convenience.

"Yeah. What? You never did this"? He asks, laying down the thickest and heaviest blankets first, making sure to keep one for me to cover up with.

"No. my mum would sleep on the couch with me when I was sick", I shrug. He just nods in response, laying down a couple of pillows, and finally stepping back for me to lay back down in. 

I slowly sit down to avoid collapsing, and pull the thin blanket over me. The blankets were cold from not being used and clean, much better than the blankets from my bed which I haven't washed in God knows how long.

Mikey hops on to the counter, before turning out the lights, the light from his room making the room lit only enough for me to see the outline of his face.

It's quiet for a moment, me watching him silently before curiosity overcomes me. "What are you doing"? I ask him again, making sure to keep my voice as sweet as possible considering what all he's done for me tonight.

"I figured since your mum slept with you way back when... I don't know. I can leave if you want"? He sounded embarrassed as he spoke as he brought up his hand to rub the back of his neck.

"No. No, its fine", I smile to myself, knowing that he couldn't see my expression. It was a little strange to hear him breathing in the corner of the room, but it was also endearing that he would even think about staying with me all night, especially in that position. 

As soon as I feel myself drifting off to sleep, my stomach twists, and I lean up and over the toilet, dry heaving painfully.

Mikey immediately comes to sit beside me, rubbing his hand up and down my back soothingly as he lays a cool wet rag around the back of my neck, that made me quiver. There is nothing else possible for me to throw up, and again my chest aches as I heave, this time forcing out bile and blood from my throat that has been rubbed raw. I breathe heavily, my forehead resting on the toilet seat. I was in far to much pain to care about whose ass has been on it, however Mikey's gentle touch on my back made the gross sweat on my chest, and the pit in my stomach more manageable. I let out a couple more shaky breaths, before laying back down, using the blanket to wipe the sweat from my face.

"Thanks, mike", I mumble, barely coherent. Mikey stays by the toilet beside me for god knows how long, occasionally, pulling my blanket off of me, when he sees me struggling to kick them off in my sleep. 

I wake up in the morning, Mikey sleeping at my feet, hair messy, and without any blankets, and I cant help but to wonder why he had spent the whole night taking care of me. He's definitely a good guy, but I do not know anyone else who stay with me through that mess. I smile at his gentle eyes that are peacefully closed, and run my fingers through his hair, before laying back down to join him in a restful slumber, not even thinking about covering him up as well. 

A.N

Sorry this took so long, i'm still getting in the swing of things lol. thank you for reading :) (Sorry it is kind of short, I didn't want to be repetitive lol)