"Uhm... Good point"

"Yep." Frances simply says and separate the two cups, raising an eyebrow at him "Hey, you already know my name, what about you tell me yours now?"

"It's Alfred. Alfred Lee" He says smirking and raises his hand at her, which she shakes.

"Wait, Lee?" Frances replies remembering that name "Are you Big Bud Lee's son? The guy from the construction company commercial?"

"In all his toxic glory" He says sarcastically and she giggles "Such a perfect life. And you? Is your life perfect as well?"

"Oh yea!" She says in a sarcastic way "You know, the typical popular girl life, nothing is ever out of place" He chuckles and she rolls her eyes as she keeps speaking "No, my life is not perfect. I don't really like my friends"

"Yea, I don't really like your friends either" She chuckles but looking more serious "I can see these girls only use you"

"What do you-"

"I'm an observant guy" He cuts her sentence.

"Yea it's what it seems" Frances turns around and starts to fill the first cup with Coke slush, Stephan's favorite "They are more like people who I work with and our job is being popular and shit"

"Who knows...? Maybe it's time to take vacations" He whispers as if that was a secret and Frances smiles "And by being observant I can also presume..." Alfred says in a playful tone, trying to lighten up the air. Frances looks up at him as he analyses her "You're getting some snacks for you and your boyfriend who's waiting in the car for some romantic movie night"

The girl bursts out laughing and even gets some slush fall from the cup.

"Ok! I'll take it as a no!"

"Absolutely no!" She says still laughing "The dude is my brother, my father forced him to get out of the house and keep an eye on me in that party I'm going to right now, and he simply refuses to ingest anything there"

"Smart guy"

"Yea I guess so" Frances says still smiling and close the cup.

"So... No boyfriend around?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Not at all. Why the question?" She asks looking provocatively at him.

"Just curious" He replies and Frances sees how he blushes lightly when get back to drink his slush.

"Yea, I'll pretend I believe in it" She says starting to fill her own cup with blue slush "You just can't stay far from me can you?" She says in a flirty voice that make him became a tomato and she burst out laughing again "I'm just joking on you"

"OH!" He says and nervously laughs.

"But hey, what a handsome guy such as you are doing in a 7-Eleven at a Friday night?" She mockes, trying to copy a flirty stupid jock voice, and both of them laugh at her attempt.

"Well, it can be a shock for you but I'm not very wanted in parties"

"What?! No way! Who wouldn't enjoy having a creepy dude in their party?"

"I know right?! It just makes nonsense!" They laugh again "But being totally honest, I just... Feel home here"

"Why?" Frances asks confused and intrigued.

"My dad's work makes him travel a lot. Dallas, Baton Rouge, Vegas, Sherwood, Ohio, New York... I never really got the time to make a real bound with a place until we have to move again... But everywhere there is a 7-Eleven just waiting for me."

"That is really sad..." She mumbles closing her own cup of slush.

"Yea, after my mom died he became a workaholic, but hey who cares about it?!" Alfred says with a sad smile "I learned to take care of myself and by now it has been working pretty well"

"Well..." She starts to speak as she grabs her phone from her back pocket and hands it at him, making him smile a bit "If you ever need to talk, I'll be glad to hear"

"Thanks" He says and records his number in France's phone. He hands it back at her and she sends him a text. He laughs once he sees a wink emoji. They look in each other's eyes for a few seconds before Frances car's honk starts to go crazy.

"Ugh, I gotta go" She growls.

"Aren't you excited for that party?" Alfred asks chuckling at her reaction and all Frances can think is Not anymore...

"Sure I'm!" She lies with a fake excited smile "But hey, see you at school" She tilts her head and smiles at him before grabbing the two cups.

"Yea, see you on Monday"

She pays for the drinks and head to the car.

"And I am the one who takes 50 years in a store?" Stephan teases and grabs his cup, placing it beside him after taking a sip.

"Shut up and drive" Frances says blushing and drinks her blue slush.