10

Nicki ;

"Well , I hate to see you leave Onika ." , Keith the manager at Chuck E . Cheese said as I gave him my uniform .

"Yea , I'll miss it ."

We hugged as I made my way towards the door but say Kalyn walking my way .

"Hey ." , she said smiling .

I waved before looking over my shoulder . This is about to be hella ackward considering the last time I talked to her , she ate me out and broke things off with me afterwards .

"I heard you quit ."

"Yea , Im tryna get school over with and I'll just find money somewere else since I need different hours ."

"Thats good . . . .What I really wanted to know was could we just put the past behind us and be really good fr-"

"Wassup Nic ?"

I looked to see Brandon as he came and wrapped his arms around me tightly .

"H-Hey , what you doing here ?"

"My neices birthday ... Oh , my bad I ain't know you were talking ." , he said pointing to Kay .

"No your fine , I'll just talk to you later Nicki ."

"You sure ?" , I asked .

She waved before walking to the back .
"Damn , shawty alright ?" , he asked .

I sighed just walking away .

"She's my ex ..." , I started .

I told him everthing from when we first met to when she caught me kissing someone else to when I told her about the dude I was in love with and even our recent escapade .

"Dang , that must be pretty tough . All I gotta say is do whats best for you and not everybody else ."

I smiled nodding as we sat in my car and talked for over an hour .

"I really appreciate you taking out the time to listen to my wack ass problems ."

"Nah , you good ma ."

I tilted my head to the side seeing nothing but Montae .

"You might look exactly like him but y'all are nothing the same ." , I said .

He chuckled resting his hand on my thigh making me jump a bit .

"You right about that . Im waaaay better then him . Nigga had a stank ass attitude , mean , just crudy ."

I looked out the window thinking back on the time he beat the shit out my ass and got himself killed for fucking me over .

"You good ?" , he asked grabbing my chin .

I nodded but looked at him confused when he leaned in kissing me on the lips . I counldn't help but kiss back . I slowly closed my eyes when he slipped his hands in my shirt running his hands over my back pulling me closer but moments later got myself together prying him off me .
I pressed my lips together looking his way and smiling wiping the lips gloss off his face as he laughed . I leaned back about to compliment him till I saw Amora watching us from her car across the parking lot looking pissed the fuck off .

"Uh , I really have to go Brandon ."

"Well can I get your number real quick ?"

________

I pulled up to the apartments quickly making my way to mine just wanting to take a long , hot shower then go to bed but all that went downhill when I unlocked the door to see Safaree and Lour all up in my fridge .

"Damn , ion see how you survive in this place ." , he told her as she reached for the yogurt .

"This daddy !" , she said holding it up to him .

"What the hell y'all doing all up in my food ?" , I inquired picking up Lourdes and putting her on the counter .

"What food ?" , he joked taking out my ice cream .

"Hahaha , I'll just order a pizza ."

He kissed my forehead before I made it to my room stripping out of my clothes and into a pair of shorts and tying my hair up .

I walked back into the livingroom to see him and her all cuddled up watching Dora . I joined them calling up Domino's and layed my head on Safaree's shoulder .

"So Amora gone say I acted like I never loved her ." , he blurted .

"Fuck that bitch . She gone send Kalyn over here in my shit about some damn car not too long ago ."

He busted out laughing telling me all the shit he did to her car as I joined him .

"Pookie ass was scared as hell too ."

There was a knock at the door as I stood up pulling at my shorts . "Hell , I would be too you know his ass is on house arrest still ."

I took the three pizzas from the boy paying him and walking back as him and Lolo jumped up .

He helped her eat as I watched feeling the need to bring up Brandon . We not together or nothing but the way we've been seeing each other all the time everywere we go , I feel like it was important .

"Im 'talking' to someone ." , I said using air quotes .

"A nigga ?"

I nodded handing Lour my crust as she threw the pizza she had down eating on that .

"Why you ask ? 

"Ion know ... I guess I just like you better gay ."

I giggled .

"Shut up !"

"Lil nigga better treat you right and get him prepared for me to come and take his spot soon ."

________

45+ votes